Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Donald Trump, in addition to being a reality TV star and President of the United States, is a prolific writer of noire novellas that he self-publishes for Amazon Kindles. Since he probably won't have time anymore for this hobby in a week, please share your favorite passages from his writing. And don't forget to include the name of the book!

The Dame to Kill For posted:

She walked into my office and right then and there I knew I was screwed. She was all business, and all legs too. "Dad," she began...

In the Goblin's Nest posted:

"Scotch?" the senator offered. I declined, taking out my flask and asking for an empty glass. As I poured, he remarked, "that looks like quite a fine gold tequila." I didn't correct him.

After the Five posted:

The case was solved. Another copycat killer rapist headed to the chair. But I wouldn't stop until Central Park was safe for good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Both dames strutted right into the hotel room we had agreed to meet at. This was a dangerous job, and no one could know, not even the Ruskies. One word exited their mouths, simultaneously, and I knew my future would be golden.

A Streetcar Named Piss

a helpful bear has issued a correction as of 06:14 on Jan 14, 2017

• Locked thread