Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

In 60 years, I'll be an old man in the post apocalyptic, burned out MAGA world. I'll spend my days telling urchin children who stop to listen about a great "Mattering" that will come from the sky and save us from MechaTrump.

Baloogan posted:

In 60 years you will be surrounded by your children, and your childrens children and they will ask for story after story about how trump made america great again, and how people lived before the great war

Zas posted:

in 60s years im gonna have all kinds of problems with like my gentials and skeleton and stuff i dont wanna think about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

in 60s years, i heard it through the grapevine that i can't get no satisfaction from a honky tonk woman, now i'm a believer that you've lost that lovin' feelin, hey jude

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
5 score and 1 nuclear winter ago, our fathers brought forth on this continent, an orange president, conceived in reality tv, and dedicated to the proposition that 'some of them, i assume, are good people'.

• Locked thread