Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Sasuke is really loving determined to die a warrior's death in the ring isn't he

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

i'm loving losing it at mini master returning to the ring as a tiny red white and blue missile as Aerosmith's I Don't Want to Miss a Thing plays and he deflects a dolphin and takes out Rocket Man into a crowd of zombies on the outside.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

oatgan posted:

rest in power great sasuke

Like right after this Sasuke takes a powerbomb on a pile of chairs and a ladder standing on its side

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Ok, where do I see this match?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

I dont remember if linking to the realhero archive is allowed or not.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5rK95X3mRiiSDNvTnQ0aUhWODg

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Great Space War is always a MOTYC. 2nd.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

KungFu Grip posted:

I dont remember if linking to the realhero archive is allowed or not.

Anything non-live not readily available via subscription services or other online purchase is okay to link.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

MOTYC: Great Space War 2017: Donald Trump, Mini Trump, Wonder Woman, Dick Flash, Brahman Brothers vs. Steppenwulf, Doomsday, Dr. Poison, Lex Luthor, Rocket Man - ,Michinoku Pro 12/15/17

I had no idea what was happening at any time or why or who was even in the match or what the significance of the dolphin or the polar bear were but 3rd.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Thank you very much. I knew this archive existed but I had forgotten what it was called so it was difficult to search for.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Baron Corbyn posted:

I had no idea what was happening at any time or why or who was even in the match or what the significance of the dolphin or the polar bear were but 3rd.

Same, but 4th.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i think sasuke and the brahmans cult worships dolphins?? m-pro is hard to follow these days

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

"Roguelikes"*

*Latest Fad
(even though i'm 100% guaranteed to be the only who saw it):

From DDT Never Mind 2017, 24/12/17

HM: Konosuke Takeshita vs. Colt Cabana for the KO-D Openweight Championship.

The platonic ideal of a comedy match, where all of Colt's comedy feels like it plays into his only way to win the match by sudden pinfall. Takeshita is 22 and already unbelievably great. He's the next Ibushi.

HM: HARASHIMA & Naomichi Marufuji vs. DAMNATION (Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo) for the KO-D Tag Team Championship.

Tetsuya Endo is the other next Ibushi. He does a springboard 450 in this match. When he's in there with Marufuji it's next level poo poo.

DDT is not all fat guys in diapers doing gay comedy.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

KungFu Grip posted:

MOTYC: Great Space War 2017: Donald Trump, Mini Trump, Wonder Woman, Dick Flash, Brahman Brothers vs. Steppenwulf, Doomsday, Dr. Poison, Lex Luthor, Rocket Man - ,Michinoku Pro 12/15/17

Nth

Next year Sasuke is going to get strapped on an ICBM and launched into the Sun.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
HM: Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin vs Big E & Xavier Woods vs Rusev & Aiden English - Smackdown Live 12/26

seek this poo poo out god drat

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

abraham linksys posted:

HM: Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin vs Big E & Xavier Woods vs Rusev & Aiden English - Smackdown Live 12/26

2nd

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

abraham linksys posted:

3rd. Smackdown already had the better tag team roster but this made it more apparently obvious. It's also magnified by the lack of Ambrose on Raw.

friendo55
Jun 28, 2008

no love for NXT?

HM: 2017/12/20 NXT - WWE UK Title - Pete Dunne (c) vs Tyler Bate [would be MOTY contender if the crowd wasn't so eerily quiet]

HM: 2017/12/27 NXT - Number 1 Contendership - Aleister Black vs Johnny Gargano vs Killian Dain vs Lars Sullivan

Both matches are great and absolutely worth seeking out.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Updated the match listing for the year to date up to the current day, please tell me if I have missed anything, below are the new additions for November and December:

Matches of the Year

11/18 | Drew McIntyre (C) vs Andrade "Cien" Almas for the NXT Championship - NXT Takeover WarGames
11/18 | WAR GAMES and the Match Beyond: Sanity vs The Undistputed Era vs the Authors of Pain w/ Roderick Strong - NXT TakeOver WarGames
11/27 | Asuka vs Dana Brooke - WWE Raw
12/15 | Great Space War 2017: Donald Trump, Mini Trump, Wonder Woman, Dick Flash, Brahman Brothers vs. Steppenwulf, Doomsday, Dr. Poison, Lex Luthor, Rocket Man - Michinoku Pro

Worst Matches of the Year

11/05 | Abyss vs. Grado - Impact Bound for Glory
11/05 | Stephan Bonnar & Moose vs Lashley & King Mo - Impact Bound for Glory
11/19 | Team Raw (Alicia, Sasha, Bayley, Nia & Asuka) vs Team Smackdown (Becky, Naomi, Tamina, Carmella and Nattie) - WWE Survivor Series
11/19 | Team Raw (Kurt Angle, Braun Strowman, Finn Bálor, Samoa Joe, and Triple H) vs Team Smackdown (Shane McMahon, Randy Orton, Bobby Roode, Shinsuke Nakamura, and John Cena) - WWE Survivor Series
12/17 | Charlotte Flair (C) vs Natalya for the Smackdown Women's Championship - WWE Clash of Champions
12/17 | Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens vs Shinsuke Nakamura & Randy Orton - WWE Clash of Champions

Honorable Mentions

11/05 | Hiroshi Tanahashi (C) vs Kota Ibushi for the IWGP Intercontinental Championship - NJPW Power Struggle
11/07 | Jinder Mahal (C) vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship - WWE Smackdown
11/18 | LIJ (SANADA & Evil) vs. Death Juice (Juice Robinson & Sami Callahan) - NJPW World Tag League
11/18 | Aleister Black vs Velveteen Dream - NXT TakeOVer: War Games
11/19 | The Usos vs The Bar - WWE Survivor Series
11/19 | Brock Lesnar vs AJ Styles - WWE Survivor Series
11/30 | Cobb & Elgin vs. Best Friends - NJPW Tag League
12/17 | Usos (C) vs. Rusev/English vs. New Day vs. Gable/Shelton for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship - WWE Clash of Champions
12/26 | Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin vs Big E & Xavier Woods vs Rusev & Aiden English - WWE Smackdown

It has been a fantastic year for wrestling quality, even taking the perfection that was the G1 out of the equation.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'll have a new thread for 2018 up before Wrestle Kingdom and the inevitable 4000 nominations for MOTYCs - anything from 2018 in the meantime can be posted in here and I'll count it towards the new thread when it gets posted.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Honorable Mention (2018): Sam Adonis vs. Negro Casas (Hair vs Hair) - CMLL Sin Piedad 1/1

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

HM: Sam Adonis vs. Negro Casas (Hair vs. Hair) - CMLL Año Nuevo

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Boco_T posted:

Honorable Mention (2018): Sam Adonis vs. Negro Casas (Hair vs Hair) - CMLL Sin Piedad 1/1

3rd

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Here's the link to Negro Casas vs. Sam Adonis:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcnzEeCEZc0&t=6921s

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Boco_T posted:

Here's the link to Negro Casas vs. Sam Adonis:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcnzEeCEZc0&t=6921s

4th