Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
lets have an arty chatty fun jam thread

aint tryin to like toot my horn but yall gotta chime in next

https://soundcloud.com/user-826793366/leave-a-trace-of-a-trace

heres a remix i nite crewed up today

heres a pic i took last nite of my linear algebra book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
~first post reserved~
for nite crew greatest hits
e

more to be added as the curator feels like curating

peace

byob historian has issued a correction as of 23:31 on Jan 14, 2017

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I gotta go to the bathroom real bad :(

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

That DICK! posted:

I gotta go to the bathroom real bad :(

good thing u r on potty break

mebbe u can go poo poo there ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odX4yVa8vXk

never fails to inspire me

the way she manages such an awesome collection of kit, the restraint in her playing, even wjen i find flaws, god im lookin hard, pickin nits t h i s i s t h e s h i t

byob historian has issued a correction as of 19:23 on Jan 14, 2017

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
is this the thread im supposed to post this stuff in

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
ya i remember when CD-ROM suddenly became a thing for computers and the term 'Multimedia' fkn blew up? Tossin in that Microsoft Encarta 95 disk and getting ur mind blown by videos and Robert E. Lee reciting his own quotes to you...totally rad stuff at the time when otherwise u had to use the fkn dewey decimal system

i was kinda late to the party tho and by the time i had a Pentium w/ Windows 95 i couldnt find a copy of TIE FIGHTER to play since i wasnt able to run it before that...kinda missed out on that whole Lucasarts golden era entirely (apart from Grim Fandango)...however i made up for this by playing everything awesome on PC in the late 90s instead of doing my schoolwork (or sleeping) and thats prob the turn of events that lead to me posting here today :q:

no regrets coyote...

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Al! posted:

gee thatd be swell buddy! :unsmith:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

good post, its cool to see all of ur best multimedia werk all together like pictures in an exhibition...very nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

poor mari, you missed tie fighter? i will email you one if i find my floppies! :filez:

• Locked thread