Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
What are you, dear citizen, planning on wearing the night of January 20th? My invitation must have got lost in the mail, but I plan to wear my finest! You can't keep me down, and they are not going to keep you down either! Come celebrate how you will be the belle of the ball even though no one will see!

Post pics of what you will wear, funny facial expressions, and insult comedy for my fine colleagues in the Republican Party.

We run you now, and I'm scared. This is my therapy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

ghillie suit, for reasons

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ghillie suit, for sex reasons

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

The Brown Menace posted:

ghillie suit, for reasons

Yinlock posted:

ghillie suit, for sex reasons

Hm. I may enter this into the rotation for 'reasons' as well.

I'm thinking apocalypse uniform chic, it's very summer 2018. I'm liking this choice.
:discourse:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm gonna be butt nekkid screaming into the void as I throw my empty liquor bottles out my window so I guess the void is my window that I'll be screaming into the point is please don't come by my window on friday or you will get bottled

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

That looks like my Friday.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I'm gonna be butt nekkid screaming into the void as I throw my empty liquor bottles out my window so I guess the void is my window that I'll be screaming into the point is please don't come by my window on friday or you will get bottled

That! That's my Sunday.

I'm glad I can find like minded folks in here.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Wow, is that a mud suit? We are really going in for the camouflage heavily so far.

I'd say this year's trends tend heavily toward camouflage, despair and alcohol chic.

Very interesting:

I'll call it

Assassin

Alcohol

Chic!

Assassin Alcohol Chic for 2017! Punk with a druggie anarchist twist!

:sparkles:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

Wow, is that a mud suit? We are really going in for the camouflage heavily so far.

I'd say this year's trends tend heavily toward camouflage, despair and alcohol chic.

Very interesting:

I'll call it

Assassin

Alcohol

Chic!

Assassin Alcohol Chic for 2017! Punk with a druggie anarchist twist!

:sparkles:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
the green borat bathing suit you know the one :q:

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
im gay

succ has issued a correction as of 23:27 on Jan 15, 2017

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

what musical acts are performing? idc whether it's day or night

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

This is simply clutch! Ideal for the everyday assassin on the go! I rate this, 5 out of 5!

crazy cloud posted:

the green borat bathing suit you know the one :q:

This by contrast, is inappropriate in most situations.

Sexually however, as perhaps a form of lingerie, it may have its context and purpose.

Perhaps, if you are passing the time during January 20th with a special friend; it can have its place.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

This by contrast, is inappropriate in most situations.

Sexually however, as perhaps a form of lingerie, it may have its context and purpose.

Perhaps, if you are passing the time during January 20th with a special friend; it can have its place.

trump is president, the word inappropriate has no meaning, im gonna dance around with neon green buttfloss and there is no argument that will stop me

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

a.lo posted:

what musical acts are performing? idc whether it's day or night

Let's see here...

Ah, yes.

Garbage. That's what's playing during the inauguration. That is not to be confused with the band named Garbage, as that might in fact have been entertaining.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

trump is president, the word inappropriate has no meaning, im gonna dance around with neon green buttfloss and there is no argument that will stop me

Good point! :tipshat:

Be you, and enjoy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Good point! :tipshat:

Be you, and enjoy!

Namaste, senator :hai: