Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senicide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
alternatively, by killing the 1% and using their flesh to feed the homeless. you can even 'use the whole buffalo' so to speak by making soup stock from their bones and turning their hair into wigs for chemo patients and nails and cartilege into gelatin :chef:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Senicide is currently practiced in Tamil Nadu, a state of India. The traditional practice of senicide by the family members is called Thalaikoothal. In this custom, the elderly person is given an extensive oil-bath early in the morning and subsequently made to drink glasses of tender coconut water which results in renal failure, high fever, fits, and death within a day or two.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

etalian posted:

Senicide is currently practiced in Tamil Nadu, a state of India. The traditional practice of senicide by the family members is called Thalaikoothal. In this custom, the elderly person is given an extensive oil-bath early in the morning and subsequently made to drink glasses of tender coconut water which results in renal failure, high fever, fits, and death within a day or two.

amazing

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
coconut water is worth the renal failure

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i'd rather kill and seize the assets of the wealth

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

etalian posted:

yes because when you absolutely positively gotta kill off the old geezer, make sure it involves fits and takes a couple of days :wtc:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Duscat posted:

yes because when you absolutely positively gotta kill off the old geezer, make sure it involves fits and takes a couple of days :wtc:

the pillow method is supposedly more humane

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

etalian posted:

the pillow method is supposedly more humane

asphyxiating would suck when it's my time i hope someone can overload me on morphine and lsd like the good lord intended

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

when i get too old im gonna get myself sucked by a tornado

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Zyla posted:

when i get too old im gonna get myself sucked by a tornado

my dick is so big it takes a tornado to suck me off

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

consumed by normies posted:

my dick is so big it takes a tornado to suck me off

thanks that was my implication

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

etalian posted:

Hardcore Jains also believe that the old and infirm should be allowed to starve themselves to death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sallekhana

• Locked thread