Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

here's a guy that really gets upstate ny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Marv Hushman posted:

I'll go home and get my panties
You go home and get your scanties
And away we'll go
Mmm-mmm-mmm
Off we're gonna shuffle
Shuffle off to Buffalo

OP, seems that even 90 years ago someone concluded that the journey was more fun than this destination.

I say blow outa there and go see some Stieglitz and Man Ray at the Eastman Museum in Rochester.

I can agree with that I passed this town called Dunkirk and I was like, "HAHA! MORE LIKE, DUMB KIRK!! HAHAHAHA!" and I had to pull over and throw up on the side of the road because I laughed too hard.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Dave_Indeed posted:

I can agree with that I passed this town called Dunkirk and I was like, "HAHA! MORE LIKE, DUMB KIRK!! HAHAHAHA!" and I had to pull over and throw up on the side of the road because I laughed too hard.

They have a groundhog named Dunkirk Dave that also comes out on Groundhog Day

I have no idea why

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

EugeneJ posted:

They have a groundhog named Dunkirk Dave that also comes out on Groundhog Day

I have no idea why

Do they throw it in the lake and if it drowns there's 6 more weeks of winter?

Groundhogs are pieces of poo poo so I hope so.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Dunkirk is the kind of town that if you pulled in and found that everyone was infected with a zombie virus, you'd just sort of nod knowingly and get back in your car so someone else could deal with it.

• Locked thread