Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Carsons Ghost

so when i was yougner I rememmber a beef jerky vendor that had this shreded beef jerky in these little hockey pucks and it was supposed to be like chewing tobacco i guess. but thats' not my question. do you think they make a shredded beef jerky substitues for vegans or vegetarians. that comes in a little hockey puck. cause ever since i feel asleep with a snu in my mouth when i was younger and dumber i haven't wanted to put tobacco in my lip cause I threw up everywhere

also feel free to just discuss jerky cause I may not eat meat but got drat is jerky a good reason to kill a animal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

I visited grand manan island (canadian island in the bay of fundy) once, they are known for a thing called dulse. basically a dried seaweed. I tried some, it is salty and vaguely meaty. I imagine you could shred it and maybe kinda sorta get a jerky vibe.

Ben Carsons Ghost

Manifisto posted:

I visited grand manan island (canadian island in the bay of fundy) once, they are known for a thing called dulse. basically a dried seaweed. I tried some, it is salty and vaguely meaty. I imagine you could shred it and maybe kinda sorta get a jerky vibe.

this is double good because i love new brunswick

Scornful Sexbot

hi, there's some pretty cool weird jerky packs on Amazon. see the link here for one I have tried.

I'm happy my first byob post might help someone out there try cool jerky flavors.

death sext

what if you made jerky out of mushrooms and then rolled all those mushroom jerkys up to form a big mushroom

what if that

Ben Carsons Ghost

maybe those little crimini mushrooms that are super chewy

kuskus

My friend Dominic made me try mushroom jerky with nutritional yeast and I swore I was chewing directly on motel carpet I wanted to BARF he said tastes just like meat I'm like brother when's the last time you had meat, he said never.

death sext

kuskus posted:

My friend Dominic made me try mushroom jerky with nutritional yeast and I swore I was chewing directly on motel carpet I wanted to BARF he said tastes just like meat I'm like brother when's the last time you had meat, he said never.

are you still friends with Dominic

kuskus

Ya he's okay

Ben Carsons Ghost

not really sure where I feel about nutridional yeast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Soylent jerky. Stay away from the green one!

• Locked thread