Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

when i read posts i rarely if ever click on youtube links

its too much work

sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
sux 2 b u z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_ukfGAd8T4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X66K-uUrmI4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YIT9JSMqIo

byob historian has issued a correction as of 02:14 on Jan 17, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Zyla posted:

when i read posts i rarely if ever click on youtube links

its too much work

sorry

:same:

I only click on Mariana Horchata YouTube links and that's it.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
it's like christmas, not all of them are gonna be good but you'll never know not opening

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

don't worry hun nobody expects anyone from south carolina to do a real poster's job

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i wish they were embedded or at least a title so i know what im getting myself into before i commit myself to another tab

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

that is an option somewhere aint it

i feel like it used to be

and they are usu videos from chat lol u goober

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I click on all links, all the time, to fill the empty void in my soul

It never works though

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

rudatron posted:

I click on all links, all the time, to fill the empty void in my soul

It never works though

you should let go

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:cabot:

Zyla posted:

i wish they were embedded or at least a title so i know what im getting myself into before i commit myself to another tab

ur prob screwing with us but its in the control panel under options called Show video embedded in posts with the [video] tag? also say no to disabling ADVANCED POSTING FEATURES, k? gl

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i click every youtube and i listen to it in full before clicking another

unless i dont like it

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

:cabot:

ur prob screwing with us but its in the control panel under options called Show video embedded in posts with the [video] tag? also say no to disabling ADVANCED POSTING FEATURES, k? gl

HOLY SHIET

I DIDNT KNOW THIS THANKS MARAIANI

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
i didn't know about the video thing and probably am not going to enable it because i'm v v v lazy

• Locked thread