Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

DareToSlack posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPkwtt8HZSA
Hi I'm Dan and this channel is about how much of a fan I am of JJ Abrams I have many fangasims over everything JJ does. Enjoy my channel. Please SUBSCRIBE.

Underrated post right here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Apples McGrind posted:

Underrated post right here

I like to imagine him doing this same routine as the last man on earth after a pandemic and he's just screaming into the void and emptiness and loneliness and the whole time a loaded pistol is trembling against his temple haha

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Trunko posted:

I would love to do a thread where we comb through the oldbs archive and find the oldest and least replied to threads.... With the best posts. True diamonds on the roof.

That's kind of what I was aiming for. I would find old threads with no responses and try to respond to them with something stupid/funny. Look at the reason Spanish Manlove gave on the rap sheet... What a dope.

Bedevere
Jun 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Trunko posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNZh0oWhln8
Uploaded on Feb 6, 2011
Bob fights an Idiot

I thought that was my son for a second. He's an idiot for the record (being 10 and the genetics and all).

I noticed a lot of these videos got a 400 or so viewer boost likely from this thread. I like to think that these kids are stoked about that and are probably bragging to their friends about their new found Internet Fame. They probably don't understand the sort of audience they are attracting...

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
Im not sure I understand this thread. Are these videos supposed to be good, interesting or funny in some way?

So far...

LOUD MOUTH FAGGOT
Feb 24, 2017

by Smythe
Removed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

TommyGun85 posted:

Im not sure I understand this thread. Are these videos supposed to be good, interesting or funny in some way?

So far...

Boy will you have egg in your face when this thread is immortalized on the front page and I'm cashing that sweet sa content creator royalty check

• Locked thread