Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
ITT we speculate about Donald Trump's daily morning routine as President of the United States on an average day in Spring 2017 in the style below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46-WNPlCYsg

I will begin...

Scene: 4:30am EST Monday May 1st 2017 * Washington D.C. - The White House, President's Bedroom

(Donald Trump lies awake in bed, the phone rings)

:trumppop:

4:35am: Wake up call from Kellyanne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
3:20am: the swarm of hive minded insects begin pouring into Trump's room from every crack and crevice in the walls, ceiling and floor. They scurry to the Trump skin suit hanging from a metal hook in the corner, filling it in with their bodies. Per instruction, Melania stands in the corner, eyes closed, until the process is completed.

3:25am: Trump, now reconstituted, puts on suit, hair, false eyes and teeth.

3:30am-2:20am next day: Resumes Tweeting.

Pure Blaxplotiation
Jan 19, 2009
11:00 AM: Snort YUGEST line of coke off of the Resolute Desk
11:30 AM: Daily piss drinking session
12:00 PM: Fantasize about daughter
1:00: Lunch
2:00: Tweet
6:00: Jerk off to Putin's official portrait

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

5:00am - call Paul Ryan into the office and watch him do curls for 2 hours

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
10:20am: Calls emergency meeting regarding the production of a Presidential golf cart *tweets about :obama: playing golf in Palm Springs whenever other people speak during the meeting*

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
7:00 PM: Goes down into White House basement where Chris Christie is being held down on a metal table, his limbs spread apart, strapped down, doped up from an IV drip flowing down into his jugular. His left arm and right leg have been completely amputated and lay exposed, with corruption evident. Trump walks over, picks up a hand saw and cuts another millimeter of flesh from the stump of Christie's left leg, popping the boned out of the slice with his index finger, then putting it between two slices of rye with mustard, consumes it voraciously and licks his fingers, saying "see you tomorrow, Chrissie :smugdon:".

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

From the desk of President Donald J. Trump:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A URL INTO THE BROWSER. ITS RT.COM AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, VLADIMIR PUTIN. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME UKRAINIAN BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY HACKED THE DNC. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN POLITICS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND THE RESIDENCE LESS LONELY BY TWEETING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

No doubt there will be an hour briefing every day where his assistants just tell him everything that was written about him in since their previous meeting, 4 hours ago.

• Locked thread