Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Truly this spells doom for us Natives after the unbridled prosperity of the past two hundred years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I sleep all night and gently caress all day~

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Zahgaegun posted:

Truly this spells doom for us Natives after the unbridled prosperity of the past two hundred years.

The correct term is now "Indians" again

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I hope they shut down Obamacare soon so they can put all that money in to my ACA help

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ElGroucho posted:

I hope they shut down Obamacare soon so they can put all that money in to my ACA help

Remember the times on this board when people couldn't detect irony and this sentence would have caused a whirlwind of outrage, mixed with a tsunami of poo poo filled hatred?

Do you remember just how loving uptight these boards used to be?

Suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I don't know why Liberals are making so many jokes about the piss thing

I thought they were open and tolerant about sexuality

half the people making fun of Trump's fetish would probably openly march in a degeneracy pride parade

it's not so much the peepee fetish as it was done to desecrate a bed that the obamas supposedly slept in

it's the completely nasty pettiness of it all and a even yet clearer window in the damaged, fragile psyche of this monster

for years liberals have been depicted as fragile, special snowflakes that cannot take a joke or even minor criticism and yet the very avatar of perpetual hurt feelings is going to rule the land

conservatives have long mastered the art of self-projection and it's finally taken physical form

but watch them blame the next four years on the guys with giant holes in their ears and electric blue hair

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Hello I'm a white as hell man I'm here for the free snacks

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
so all us white dudes are gonna be rich now right?

make america great again?

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I for one am looking forward to a good ol' trade war with China

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Which may prove just destabilizing enough for the chinese economy to start taking the pacifiers out of their new middle class' mouths.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Does this mean instead of forwards from my conservative grandma I'll get forwards from my gay uncle

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Does this mean instead of forwards from my conservative grandma I'll get forwards from my gay uncle

Both

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I'm very excited for the inevitable sextape.

I really need to see those Trump moobs flopping around as he rails a russian supermodel with that terrific, classy cock - that is WAY above average, by the way.

I saw his wife's titties after 8 seconds of Googling so hopefully this is the big payoff.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Fried Watermelon posted:

The correct term is now "Indians" again

It is actually "injun" or if in polite company "Navajo" regardless of the persons actual tribe.

You will learn more in the re-education camp.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Tom Gorman posted:

that terrific, classy cock - that is WAY above average, by the way.

It'd be fun to see a return to Lyndon Johnson style meat gazing politics but with a modern lurid reality TV coat of fresh paint lube.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Fabulousity posted:

It'd be fun to see a return to Lyndon Johnson style meat gazing politics but with a modern lurid reality TV coat of fresh paint lube.

I hear ol' Johnson's johnson was quite the meat!

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Guys I'm starting to get really psyched up for the New Ameruskia Junta Hegemony are you

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Lol no, I still have plenty of people on social media complaining about those liberals

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Oh yeah I'm ready to get gunned down because of a few pigmentations in the first layer of my epidermis and the goddamn feral scowl I've worn since 4th grade I garuntee I will not take any cops down with me but hell I will look badass dying for nothing

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Beer is great. I love drinkin.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

extra row of teeth posted:

I'm black and Hispanic

I'll write you all letters from the camp

STOP RESISTING

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
bang

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Guys everyone just calm the gently caress down, imma be fine

Machine Cult
Dec 23, 2005

A TEXT IS HERE
Eh, I'm just going to spend the next four (eight) years drunk. Already off to a good start!

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I mean, it's not like the United States hasn't had racist and incompetent presidents for most of our history.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Tricky D posted:

I mean, it's not like the United States hasn't had racist and incompetent presidents for most of our history.

This is actually the most comforting post I have seen since November.

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
eh not really worried about it

*unsheathes sword*

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Tricky D posted:

If you don't love America you can get the fuuuuuuuuuuuck out

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

I AM THE TOILET posted:

it's not so much the peepee fetish as it was done to desecrate a bed that the obamas supposedly slept in

it's the completely nasty pettiness of it all and a even yet clearer window in the damaged, fragile psyche of this monster

for years liberals have been depicted as fragile, special snowflakes that cannot take a joke or even minor criticism and yet the very avatar of perpetual hurt feelings is going to rule the land

conservatives have long mastered the art of self-projection and it's finally taken physical form

but watch them blame the next four years on the guys with giant holes in their ears and electric blue hair

ahaha you actually think that was real

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

I AM THE TOILET posted:

- a person with giant holes in their ears

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Why do people keep using the word tolerance like that? Is that the closest you can get to compassion?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

You want something better than disdainful acknowledgement of presence, like a confirmation of your humanity? Bleeding heart sighted!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Having said that I am looking forward to hearing about land conservation and stewardship from the new potus

• Locked thread