Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What kind of apocalypse is your favorite?
Religious apocalypse (Christian/Islam/Viking/etc.)
Environmental apocalypse (Birdemic 2: Resurrection)
Nukes
Goku didn't take his heart pills so now Androids rule the world
View Results

• Locked thread
Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

My favorite are the ones with giant monsters so yeah Ragnarok owns. Favorite/most horrifying fictional apocalypse is the one in the movie The Quiet Earth though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinese Stakeout
Apr 21, 2010
all of humanity instantly and painlessly incinerated by a giant burst of gamma rays randomly aimed at us from across the cosmos

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

temple posted:

I like that best. I like scenarios where earth and civilization is left in place but people are gone.

Yup at least cool avatars like yours would be spared
Anyway I could probably kill a few dire-labs before the dire-pigeons rip me to shreds to sounds like a good way to go

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp
Gamera farts and the planet explodes.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
*Me and a collection of all the hottest girls from my workplace are visiting a preserved underground nuclear bunker on some dumb corporate teambuilding trip where a bunch of over-enthusiastic twats shout affirmations at us as we attempt to build a bridge out of cardboard and straws to demonstrate the power of lateral thinking or some bollocks like that*

*The apocalypse happens while we're safely underground*

*Everyone outside dies*

*We eat the over-enthusiastic facilitators - survival of the fittest*

*I become king and all the hot girls have sex with me and the world is repopulated from my offspring.*

• Locked thread