Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

KomodoWagon posted:

Hahaha can you believe that burger restaurant owner would butcher the glorious nihongo language like that? loving baka gaijin, get some real culture. I bet he doesn't even watch Lucky Star.

I bet you say chipol-tay like some kinda midwesterner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGoatTrick
Aug 1, 2002

Semi-aquatic personification of unstoppable douchery

drowned in pussy juice posted:

I remember that one he was an Australian living in LA and he had the most obnoxious accent I've ever heard out of either of those countries
I remember that one too, the owner took 250k of his son's money without telling him and thought there was a Yelp conspiracy to ruin his business. Also, a $40 burger. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Y-pJDgJT8

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

drowned in pussy juice posted:

I remember that one he was an Australian living in LA and he had the most obnoxious accent I've ever heard out of either of those countries

He was the son of a notorious Australian crime lord

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

TheGoatTrick posted:

I remember that one too, the owner took 250k of his son's money without telling him and thought there was a Yelp conspiracy to ruin his business.

That whole episode enraged me. This kid is losing his mind trying to actually run the place, his mother is just a dick, and his dad is actively trying to sabotage everything with his stubborn stupidity. Gordon even gets the book that the owner wrote about how much he hated his dad.... and showed him that he is doing exactly everything to his son that he hated from his own dad.

Oh, and he literally stole $250k from his son. gently caress that guy. I hope he eventually gave the entire business to his son and then got hit by a car or something.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

OTOH some people are so spineless there's no saving them.

They'd just end up being extorted by a seagull or something...

• Locked thread