Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dave_Indeed posted:

And now a 20 minute time out while everyone whacks it.

mother of god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Dave_Indeed posted:

Seriously how many takes did that take to keep her boobs from falling out?

Also crossfit is for retards

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
videotape the limb chopping crossfit yard activity

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

Dave_Indeed posted:

I like a big soft butt.

:yeah:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Neutrino posted:

That is a guy you moron. Chicks have tits.

Next you're going to tell me that there are women who Don't have penises!

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
For real, I'm signed up for a Tough Viking™ obstacle race competition in Helsinki this fall, because paying the €95 entry fee makes me a badass crossfit athlete.

Like Winnie the Pooh said, "I'm a bear of very little brain"

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Orkin Mang posted:

mother of god

I said this out loud and then when I went to the next page there it was

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

various cheeses posted:

I said this out loud and then when I went to the next page there it was

There was a bunch of these, I think I googled "yoga bitch site:imgur.com"

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

autoaim.cfg posted:

For real, I'm signed up for a Tough Viking™ obstacle race competition in Helsinki this fall, because paying the €95 entry fee makes me a badass crossfit athlete.

Like Winnie the Pooh said, "I'm a bear of very little brain"

But you get to call yourself a Tough Viking

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

last time I chopped wood involved me consuming 24g of mushrooms over the course of a day while operating a chainsaw and a lovely estwing axe

cut down a big dead tree, sectioned it, hauled the logs to the fire pit and then split them and made a massive bonfire

sat in the dirt eating meat and watching the fire

OP where do you live, in ready

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

...and the pitch! posted:

But you get to call yourself a Tough Viking

And for only an additional €30 there's also this snazzy t-shirt that will make all the babes swoon!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I wanna meet the wuss Vikings

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
That Viking has wierd skinny arms. Guys, I don't think that's a real Viking.

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

autoaim.cfg posted:

And for only an additional €30 there's also this snazzy t-shirt that will make all the babes swoon!

Most people who see that will assume it's either a bad band or some sort of white nationalist thing imo

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Dave_Indeed posted:

Apparently they are real.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

enraged_camel posted:

:eyepop:

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
redirect forums.somethingawful.com to those pictures thank you god bless

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016

enraged_camel posted:

Wtf is the c hive

Those are definitely NOT cs

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

*eyes pop out with an awooga sound*

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

King of Bees posted:

That Viking has wierd skinny arms. Guys, I don't think that's a real Viking.

it has less to do with the arms and more to do with the shoulders

I think i'm gonna do a real viking event, where you row for hundreds of "miles", then you go through an obstacle course with a foam sword knocking over monk dummies grabbing heavy metal items along the way and you have to make it back to your "boat" with your sack full of loot

score is based on time and amount of loot, with monk bodies acting as tie breaker

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

dookifex_maximus posted:

it has less to do with the arms and more to do with the shoulders

I think i'm gonna do a real viking event, where you row for hundreds of "miles", then you go through an obstacle course with a foam sword knocking over monk dummies grabbing heavy metal items along the way and you have to make it back to your "boat" with your sack full of loot

score is based on time and amount of loot, with monk bodies acting as tie breaker

I'm not really sure that t shirt guy could lift a heavy metal object. Maybe a Mastodon CD?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

enraged_camel posted:

Does she really think she'll be an elite athlete with those sweater puppies weighing her down

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

Does she really think she'll be an elite athlete with those sweater puppies weighing her down

I don't think she's doing yoga to get in shape for sports unless you count getting loving JUNGLE GYMED by Dave_Indeed all night.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I think it was Lincoln who said "If I had to cut a tree down, I would spend 3 hours sharpening my axe and 1 hour cutting the tree down", which is probably literally the opposite of the crossfit ethos

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
had they never heard of just banging a mallet on a big tire?

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Hardawn posted:

had they never heard of just banging a mallet on a big tire?

You're not loving poo poo up when you do that though. Plus the idea of farm work is so romanticized it makes sense I guess if you're some prissy city turd.

Back when I wrestled, in the before times, we had medicine balls stuffed in duffel bags and we'd slam those fuckers all over the place and fling them at each other in the gymnasium and make out and suck each others dicks and trade magic cards.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Dave_Indeed posted:

You're not loving poo poo up when you do that though. Plus the idea of farm work is so romanticized it makes sense I guess if you're some prissy city turd.

Back when I wrestled, in the before times, we had medicine balls stuffed in duffel bags and we'd slam those fuckers all over the place and fling them at each other in the gymnasium and make out and suck each others dicks and trade magic cards.

yeah it sounds that way, even people that do cut their own wood(they don't, they use a log spliter) you use a sort of wedge axe called a maul wedge axe

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
People are dumb is what I'm getting from this. They would probably chop each other's shin bones, make a selfie, and go wax their mustaches before the wine bar?

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Crossfit idiots (like most people who have never held an axe before) are going to do the following....

1. Hurt their backs when they try and overextend backwards to do some sort of "cartoon chop".
2. Get a bunch of chips in their eyes.
3. Have a glancing blow that either directs the axe into their shin/top of their foot, someone else.
4. Get winded after 4 minutes and leave you with 3 handfuls of chips and no work completed.
5. Give up after they realize that their hands are covered in blisters if they make it past the 15 minutes point.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Hardawn posted:

yeah it sounds that way, even people that do cut their own wood(they don't, they use a log spliter) you use a sort of wedge axe called a maul wedge axe

I cut my own wood but I only sell it to poor people that have wood burning stoves. Sometimes I have bonfires where all these cunts drive out to the actual country with their trucks they commute to their accounting jobs with.

A hatchet and hammer works pretty well too. The maul axe turns into a bitch, you're doing like 100 reps of heavy rear end stick curls then wacking it with a heavy rear end hammer. You can switch arms at least with the hatchet. A log splitter would be nice but I need a power generator and probably a dozen other things before buying a log splitter, I don't have to cut that much wood.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Crossfit may be dumb, butt

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

enraged_camel posted:

Crossfit may be dumb, butt

Nice.

Speaking of chopping wood check out these guys. This is not how your wood chopping experience will go if you chop wood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s54pm0_Nr0E

^^^ This video is a lie ^^^

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
The thing with crossfit girls is that if they did any kind of heavy weight training, they would look as good. They wouldn't get the external back slapping validation though

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

why are crossfit gyms always in skeezy warehouses and storage units and poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Calibanibal posted:

why are crossfit gyms always in skeezy warehouses and storage units and poo poo

Because to be a crossfire instructor you literally only have to take a 20 hour community college online class

• Locked thread