Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
you find a stinky burger but the meat turns out to be your own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

ahh, excellent! I thought I'd lost that. note to self--my bed is getting a little messy, should probably tidy up soon.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
help rats are eating my trash body please throw away your phones when you buy new ones!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ultra Spoot

Is the meat in a file? It might belong to my brother lyle who's on trial for using his guile to escape for a mile with multiple stolen cash piles. poo poo was wild

They Might Be

*finally straightens up room filled with trash*

all these sculptures I've created look great and really add some movement to the space.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*Tom Hardy Mad Max face* "that's cookie meat"

vanisher

http://i.imgur.com/xN7ZDCm.gifv

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

bigly chew

no puppet

no puppet

no you're the puppet!
My meat would likely be gamey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

this is not my beautiful house; this is not my beautiful wife

• Locked thread