Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Centusin
Aug 5, 2009
has Jason ever brought even one not boring as poo poo game to UPF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

That digitized horror movie guys fighting game was neat. Better'n the billions of boring war shooters Drew used to bring every week.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Put Jason 100% behind the camera, and give Drew the spotlight he deserves.

Drew could start his own UPDF segment, featuring the finest in user-created manuals for games he can barely comprehend.

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Scylo posted:

For a long time, Drew had a streak of bringing less than interesting games.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Check out 5:18 in the RE7 video review for some Kish-Content. She sounds so scared while playing the VR version she almost sounds like she's about to cry.

http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/resident-evil-7-biohazard-review/1900-6416603/

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!

Scylo posted:

Metal gear Revengeance?
Monster Hunter?

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Exmond posted:

Monster Hunter?

uhhhhh

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Exmond posted:

Metal gear Revengeance?
Monster Hunter?

Dude i love monster hunter but i don't see it being a thrilling game to watch someone else play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

207-563-5532
Oct 20, 2004
I think we're done here. I'm closing the GB threads with low effort OP. if you spam the plot of homestuck, which is patently terrible btw, I will probate you for a week because spamming isn't funny or creative trolling.

• Locked thread