Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buff goat man

his name is roscoe but he doesnt like me talking about him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

buff goat man posted:

his name is roscoe but he doesnt like me talking about him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkqn0d2sAsw

buff goat man

woah cool song :awesome:

problematic hug

im playing as an android diplomat in a scifi game :I

problematic hug

im having... a lot of fun!

Ben Carsons Ghost

i played shadowrun once

Mariana Horchata

tao of lmao

those stats are awesome!

Mariana Horchata

tao of lmao posted:

those stats are awesome!

yeah by far the best roll ive ever had in my near 20yrs of playing...so i had to go with it, as a chaotic neutral Bard...should be a good time once i import into BG2

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?
In the only DnD campaign I have ever taken part in, my character was a half orc with a ridiculous strength stat and insane melee fighting skills, which led to her ripping an enemy's arm off and beating them to death with it. She also bit someone's face off IIRC?? It was good times.

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

JuulPodSaveAmerica

we should probably get married

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

JuulPodSaveAmerica

It might be a crime to marry your cat, but not if you're a nihilist or a limpet mine.

----------------

Arkanomen

All he wants is a hug
I am forever DM, but I once played a benevolent "Thing" like from the movie and his name was Meatloaf and he never could remember how many eyes people had but enjoyed turning into screaming meat mush to amuse children.

tao of lmao

my warlock mage tank is really starting to shape up. prostrats include using this armor spell that gives temp hit points and "thorn" damage, then provoking attacks of opportunity. between that, hellish rebuke, and all my other utility spells, I'm having a blast playing this guy. it's making me way less risk averse than I would normally be.

MrWillsauce

I played this paladin called Bismarck who was a stereotypical upper midwesterner and spoke with a Minnesotan accent and was just really really nice to everybody even the monsters and would be all like "awww jeez!" whenever violence happened and he worried a lot. There was an evil thief a chaotic bard and a really violent dwarf fighter in the party so there was some good dynamics. It was really fun

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

wtfrick is a tiefling?

my characte is an axe wielder so mighty he could cleave a castle apart without crackin a sweat

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Arkanomen

All he wants is a hug

Doctor Dogballs posted:

wtfrick is a tiefling?

my characte is an axe wielder so mighty he could cleave a castle apart without crackin a sweat

You see when a human and a demon love each other very much....

Booblord Zagats

I play a Redguard named DMX and replaced all the dragon shout wavs with Dog barking, swear words and "Wooos"

They Might Be

His name is Gilbert Greenbottle and he's a 3.5e level 8 very tiny sorcerer with a frog familiar running spell focus (conjuration), augment summoning, and cloudy conjuration. Loves pipeweed, and crowd control / party buffs. Summon Monster 1-4, Flaming Arrow, Blur, Invis, Flaming Sphere, Glitterdust, Color Spray, Grease, etc.

That's me with my adventuring buddies Bill, Rzepczynski, and Greg the Robber.

JuulPodSaveAmerica
I've got a Dark Lord who's insanely good at multi-universal Calvinball and only plays with his imaginary friends because he doesn't trust anyone else in his universe since it hurt him too much.

----------------

JuulPodSaveAmerica

They Might Be posted:

His name is Gilbert Greenbottle and he's a 3.5e level 8 very tiny sorcerer with a frog familiar running spell focus (conjuration), augment summoning, and cloudy conjuration. Loves pipeweed, and crowd control / party buffs. Summon Monster 1-4, Flaming Arrow, Blur, Invis, Flaming Sphere, Glitterdust, Color Spray, Grease, etc.

Sorry my guy's been raining on your parade. Wild Bill is a crazy dude. I didn't even know it was possible to play as a Chaotic Good Dark Lord. It's like a walking paradox.

----------------

Arkanomen

All he wants is a hug

They Might Be posted:

His name is hopkin greenbottle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

They Might Be

Arkanomen posted:

His name is hopkin greenbottle.

I've only addressed him as Sebastian to the party, but he's now absolutely Sebastian 'Hopkin' Greenfrog.

He doesn't do too much other than not die, give me +2 con, and try to mediate for me with amphibians.

Our name, The Frellowship, comes from an extremely high bluff check on a paid magical act. Unfortunately they misheard me, and I'm not a magician but a mragician, which is like the former but with roughly a 90% success rate. Likewise, our frellowship is like a fellowship of a ranger, a warrior, a theif, and a sorcerer that is 90% effective and extremely good at bluffing and posturing.

They Might Be fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Jan 27, 2017

• Locked thread