Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Ehud posted:

lol great reply bud

its a bit of a glass house tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I also watched the first new Chappelle standup special last night and really enjoyed it. The part about white people dinner/frying baloney/stovetop stuffing was so good

I watched it last night too, and felt like he was exploring his mastery of craft; realizing that he's good enough to turn any shaggy dog story into a solid, workable joke. It was still funny and good to me

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Someone get a new Chat thread up and going for the new year.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Spoeank posted:

Rec weed starts today but there are like 20 places licensed to do it because they changed some regulations at the last second

CA is sorta weird in that possession became completely legal the day after the election and there were already tons of "medical" dispenseries that didn't ask for a doctor's slip.

gently caress, eaze.com has been advertising on city busses for months and I don't think they had any process for verification of a doctor's note.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Athanatos posted:

Someone get a new Chat thread up and going for the new year.

Done!!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3845255&perpage=40

• Locked thread