Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Turdfuzz posted:

also i mighte be drunk n fucken w/ all of u

lets gently caress :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Jose posted:

lets gently caress :getin:

i said id fucke w/ u not gently caress u directly okay jfc larn to read

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i saw that edit

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

vilerate posted:

4 votes to mary horseradish

there are u happy

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Jose posted:

i saw that edit

FAKE NEWS!

maybe :bigtran:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

yeah you'd never use an apostrophe

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Move All my votes to Crazy Cloud

I said it before and I'll say it again, there's no president like a president in exile.

Thanks for the heads up of this change of events Turdfuzz

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Vote for me

I'm like insane qualified and not above fisting since that's what y'all seem to enjoy i guess

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Okay thread will close soon. Was supposed to close last night.

Tomorrow I am changing the rules so everyone loses a vote everyday

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!
Candidate Policy Positions

To better facilitate the shady backroom dealings honest exchange that drives this electoral contest, it would be helpful if all serious candidates for the CSPAM Presidency could articulate their position on the following pertinent issues (and any others they feel warrant mention):

Immigration/Amnesty
Abortion
Speech
Full Communism
Nuclear Weapons
The Metric System
Punctuation

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

To better facilitate the shady backroom dealings honest exchange that drives this electoral contest, it would be helpful if all serious candidates for the CSPAM Presidency could articulate their position on the following pertinent issues (and any others they feel warrant mention):

Immigration/Amnesty
Abortion
Speech
Full Communism
Nuclear Weapons
The Metric System
Punctuation

avortion: yes im ib favor of banning nml reregs before they can post

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Immigration/Amnesty
Abortion
Speech
Full Communism
Nuclear Weapons
The Metric System
Punctuation

I'm not exactly running on my own behalf at this point and new vote totals haven't been updated. However here goes:

Immigration/Amnesty: Pro Amnesty, both drunk and sitting senator Graham agree on this.

Abortion: pro choice, drunk Lindsey position

Speech: Free speech, drunk and sitting senator Lindsey agree

Full Communism: drunk Lindsey is pro anarchy, sitting senator Lindsey is side eyeing the question

Nuclear Weapons: drunk Lindsey supports full disarmament, sitting sober scared senator Lindsey supports full disarmament of other nations while we keep producing our own

The Metric System: drunk and sitting senator Lindsey do not understand the question

Punctuation: drunk Lindsey: pro choice, senator Lindsey: how else can you identify the poors on paper, punctuation is absolutely key

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

lmao i forgot about this

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
I vote for turdfuzz so he'll shut up about it.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Covok posted:

thnk u

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Covok posted:

Gotta bold this poo poo. I got your back this time bro.

Anyway, so I guess Day 3 lasted two days but I'm totally closing this thread in 13 minutes and tomorrow we're starting to do VOTE DECAY so get your poo poo in order!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Give everybody one more vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

End of Day

quote:

24 Joementum
19 Turdfuzz
17 al!
14 crazy cloud
10 Baloogan
9 Mariana Horchata
8 Squizzle
5 Caro
5 Cefte
5 nonsense
4 Vilerat
4 Boosted_C5
3 Mitt Romney
3 Negromancer
2 Matey
2 Epic High Five

0 Zyla (+1 al, +1 mariana Horchata)
0 Covok (+2 turdfuzz)
0 karl sharks (+3 al!)
0 Lindsey O. Graham (+5 Al!)
0 http://i.imgur.com/BtyHcam.jpg (+12 Crazy Cloud)

• Locked thread