Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Dibs on the Desciple's Stand Around and Get Paid spot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Origin
Feb 15, 2006

I would like to join your new wrestling organization. I can be worked into a shoot by my brothers if necessary.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

YAPAPI

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Origin posted:

I would like to join your new wrestling organization. I can be worked into a shoot by my brothers if necessary.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Thanks for having me everyone.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
What was that old wrestling website with Dusty the fat cat and the adventures of the nwo B-team?

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

scoopthis.com was apparently the website. I vaguely remember them.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

I am very interested in joining your organisation, but I would like to know if I need to file a separate application to join nWo Wolfpac as I prefer their music.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Gorn Myson posted:

I am very interested in joining your organisation, but I would like to know if I need to file a separate application to join nWo Wolfpac as I prefer their music.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I recently had an Uber driver go on an unprompted rant about how Donald Trump was going to save us from the New World Order. I stopped him and explained that it's not possible to stop the NWO, because the NWO IS 4 LYFE!! I threw up the too sweet hand gesture but he left me hanging.

I rated that ride 1 star

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I don't want to join the New World Odor and pal around with Hollywood Scum Hogan. Can I apply to be a jobber that gets beaten down and spraypainted?

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Gorn Myson posted:

Well how good are you at putting people in bodybags?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Gorn Myson posted:

You'll get the B-team theme and you'll like it!

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
I'm from Syracuse so I have dibs in being Michael wallstreet.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I will only join if I can wear a giant, ridiculous hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Tyler posted:

Dibs on NWO Scott Norton

Tyler! Cat's calling you out again!

• Locked thread