Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arturia
Jan 24, 2017

Can't stop clicking circles
I did something to my chest by coughing too much and it hurt to inhale for a good 2 weeks. Now it just hurts to laugh, cough, and sneeze.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I don't know I'd like to say getting stabbed but opiate withdrawals is straight up agony and at least getting stabbed can potentially put you into shock. I've broken bones and, yeah, that sucks but again at least you go into shock.

Klauser
Feb 24, 2006
You got a dick with that problem!?!
The answer is kidney stones.

My grandmother, who had kidney stones and gave birth (obvs) said kidney stones were way worse.

Also, the pain from kidney stones isn't from when you pass it, like you'd expect. That part doesn't hurt at all and actually feels like an amazing relief after what you've been going through.

It's actually when the stone moves from your kidney into your ureter, the super thin tube that goes from your kidney to your bladder. The stone gets stuck there, and then urine trying to move from the kidney to the bladder gets backed up behind it, and the ureter blows up like a balloon.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

some nasty stuff itt, dunno how mine compares

had boiling oil poured on my hands that gave me 2nd degree burns, probably feels worse than it sounds because of all the receptor cells around the finger tips - that pain did not subside for several days

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014

Jim Barris posted:

I don't know I'd like to say getting stabbed but opiate withdrawals is straight up agony and at least getting stabbed can potentially put you into shock. I've broken bones and, yeah, that sucks but again at least you go into shock.

i know your struggle fellow human

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Yeah assuming somebody is already working to make sure you don't die shock really is a pretty awesome natural pain response.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
Cavities being filled with very minimal Novocain. I don't know if the dentist missed the mark or if she didn't use enough but that was a rough experience.

• Locked thread