Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious

"I hate you the most" he says.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

"Turn your monitor on," he whispers, the razor cutting a little bit deeper into his forearm. "Don't sign your posts."

FactsAreUseless

"That's me. I'm Donald Trump. I am the president, Donald Trump. I'm president Donald Jello Shot Trump and I am the leader of America," Hillary Clinton says, tightening the belt around her neck. Bill pounds on the door. His voice is hoarse. It sounds so far away.

FactsAreUseless

The camera zooms out, revealing to the audience that it's not a mirror. It's a window, on a movie set, and an actor is addressing their own twin. The camera zooms out more. We see the director looking in a mirror. "Your twists are garbage," he says. "You're actually the producer," the mirror says back. Roll credits.

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"
"This room is empty because God is dead," Hillary Clinton repeats to herself, "This room is empty because God is dead," the camera pans back and reveals Donald Trump, Jill Stein, Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders all repeating, "This room is empty because God is dead". In the background Jeb's twitching body hangs, his hands on an eternal fire, his shoes worn at the heel, his still-beating heart held between his teeth. On a TV nearby, a view of an exclamation mark on a poster pans down to an exclamation mark at a podium. "I'm proud to be here my fellow Americans," says !, the journalists clap and cheer in the press conference. "President !, what happened to your campaign partner?" asks a curious journalist. "He's gone," says !, "they're all gone. Now, it is just me. I am !, and I am here". All the journalists are now dead on the floor. Cut to black.

FactsAreUseless

A self-loathing narcissist stares into his mirror and says "gimme a pint, doc," so the doctor pours him a pint of Heineken and is like "what seems to be the trouble officer?" so the man's ex-wife says - hey! Where are you going? Where you going?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
...he cannot break his self-loathing stare, for to do so would surely mean the reflection would be broken, for it's existence was dependent upon his gaze and he would not allow it to be! His eyes, devoid of the moisturizing tears his eye lids would bring should he give in to the need to blink, oh but to blink! To moisten his orbs, to cease the aching of the dryness, the dessication that pervaded his eyeballs, that threatened to interfere with the more important need- to loathe his own image.

The staring went on. Perhaps it would rain and ease the suffering. I think not

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

social vegan

stop hitting urself stop hitting urself

VideoTapir

He'll tire eventually.
You don't deserve to be hit, but I deserve to hit you.

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
"You are the worst at being ugly.... PSYCCCHE!!!!"

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
It repulses him but he doesn't break his gaze. Behind his reflection he can see his computer screen, busy with the vertical scroll of the Twitch chat. The angle of his webcam creates a pocketed recursion of his face and its reflection, each image inviting him to find new flaws in his complexion. He doesn't dare give in; his eyes are glued to themselves, his pupils all-encompassing. Below the sight of the camera, his hands vent anxious energy by pinching fingernail-sized crescents into the backs of one another. His breathing becomes a struggle, his fingers feel the fresh liquid mined from their efforts, and just before it all comes apart it happens. Even as a reflection, the relief it gives is a palpable wave that renews the narcissist, but it is also fleeting. It was only one new follower after all. Only one more person to watch the man watch himself. He recommits himself to his eyes and waits for the next subscriber.

Cinderful

"I did it. I took the Lindberg baby. I am Joseph Mengele!!!!"

Farecoal

There he go

social vegan posted:

stop hitting urself stop hitting urself

stop hitting on urself stop hitting on urself

Scaly Haylie

stop hating yourself stop hating yourself

VideoTapir

He'll tire eventually.
No one deserves you.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

VideoTapir posted:

No one deserves you.

Cinderful

Grabs his dick and double clicks

Professor Shark

VideoTapir posted:

No one deserves you.

lol

Elusif

This is the most bizarre Japanese game show pitch I have ever seen.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
"I'm the literal worst", narcissist.

----------------

Djeser

it's crow time again

lol if you don't cover up the mirrors in your home so you can just assume you look cool + handsome

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VideoTapir posted:

No one deserves you.

The dog thought to itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Day 7 of continuous gazing at myself in in the mirror:

My image has warped in the mirror. Where once was a a pristine and perfect visage of malice now exists a portal. I see the creature. It is like me but with strange protuberances. It is oozing something which smells sweet and putrid at the same time. The creature's words are incomprehensible. And yet they seem to beckon me to step into the void. It will step through and guard my place in my reality while I explore. This is a kindness. The forbidden treasures in the other place are calling to me. Maybe I should just take a quick sojourn? The voices tell me to trust the creature. And yet a faint other voice in my mind begs me to flee. It tells me that the creature lusts for entry into our mortal realm. But I must not trust this other voice. It is a deceiver.

:jerry:

• Locked thread