Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
What would happen if Trump does good or whatever and wanted to stay in power past 2024. What would be the best spot to maintain power and be 'defacto president'? Probably SoS, right? This assumes he is popular and can do what he wants, but can't be V/POTUS anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Michael Corleone posted:

What would happen if Trump does good or whatever and wanted to stay in power past 2024. What would be the best spot to maintain power and be 'defacto president'? Probably SoS, right? This assumes he is popular and can do what he wants, but can't be V/POTUS anymore.

Is this the new FEMA death camps meme?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

VikingSkull posted:

Is this the new FEMA death camps meme?

I didn't know this was a meme, sorry if it is, since memes are lame. Anyone have serious answers though, assume this could have been Obama or Bush or whoever.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Putin is already America's Putin

Whiskerando
Mar 13, 2011

Lol if you think Trump is going to like being president enough for that. Long live emporer Pence.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

trump will be dead by 2024. he's old and fat and stupid

but if he's not, Republicans will probably take over the last few statehouses they need to call a constitutional convention and rewrite our foundational documents to shape the country into a more direct oligarchy, then appoint Trump to our new Corporate Interpretor, which will of course rule for life to divine the will of the dozen or so enormous monopolies that will run our civilization

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Michael Corleone posted:

I didn't know this was a meme, sorry if it is, since memes are lame. Anyone have serious answers though, assume this could have been Obama or Bush or whoever.

Yeah I mean what you said in the OP was the same concern nutjob right-wingers had about Obama.

• Locked thread