Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Day 3 sees a number of removals: Matey, Squizzle, Mariana Horchata, Baloogan, Epic High Five and even most ambitious candidate Turdfuzz have finally thrown in the towel, giving most of their votes to the dark horse candidate crazy cloud, propelling them to a majority vote share.

The final vote total was:

quote:

63 crazy cloud
31 Joementum
3 Caro
3 Cefte
3 nonsense
2 Vilerat
2 Boosted_C5
1 Mitt Romney
1 Negromancer

With our final candidate ready to stand, Crazy Cloud is hopefully, currently, working on their platform proposal, which will be coupled to a final public vote.

I would very much like to see the following in the proposal:
An agreement to run an additional election. A date for that election. A description of how the election will be run. A toxx for that election.

Beyond that, it's up to the candidate, but in this thread you can beg/demand your pet issues (examples include Elevating C-Spam to primary subforum status and relegating D&D to sub-subforum status, banning all posters from D&D unless they successfully pass a test to become naturalized C-Spam citizens, mandating signatures of at least a certain size, replacing the subforum background, etc. and so on) before the final vote.

Remember: If the candidate loses the final vote, they are removed from this election, and we start again! (But with the new vote atrophy rule, and removing anyone that was completely inactive this time around, so it should go a bit quicker) Hopefully they will also be probated by the mods and condemned to wander the wilderness, much like Hillary Clinton, for their terrible failure, although that's mostly wishing on my part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

GlyphGryph posted:

Crazy Cloud is hopefully, currently, working on their platform proposal, which will be coupled to a final public vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiTjrpfssY0

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

lol if u think im ambitious

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i think i did p good 4 someone who had no policies or concessions n also said he was just gonna resign

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

all i know is that as crazy clouds vp i am in full support of everythin he does no matter what even if its bad

MadJackal posted:

You roleplay online as an idiot. (I invite everyone to look at your post history.)

You could be anyone here, and you chose to say dumb things on purpose. Because of laughs?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Huh, my campaign tactic of assuming I was going to win, refusing to campaign, and treating everyone with disdain didn't work.

Obviously Russia hacked the election.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Joementum posted:

Huh, my campaign tactic of assuming I was going to win, refusing to campaign, and treating everyone with disdain didn't work.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaasss abuelo

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Is CrazyCloud going to have their Attorny General appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Lyin' Joementum?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Joementum posted:

:wow:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Joementum posted:

:chloe:

Who was even talking about that? Go home, you're drunk.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Joementum posted:

:perfect:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

:allears:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

This is exactly the kind of harassment I've come to expect from the Horchatabros.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

marianiacs

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i look away and turdfuzz has given away his votes?! :doh:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
So is primary salt the new Godwin's law?

Asking for a friend.

:godwin:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i like to think im sorta the bernie sanders in this election except i supported a winner

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Turdfuzz posted:

i like to think im sorta the bernie sanders in this election except i supported a winner

:getin:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Joementum posted:

This is exactly the kind of harassment I've come to expect from the Horchatabros.

ur too good 4 us anyways...u should be secretary general of the SA :mason:

FREE CRAZY CLOUD

:jihad: :420:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

it was joe's turn

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

it was joe's turn

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
im an apathetic voter and i am indifferent as to where it goes but this crazy cloud fella might just turn out the base

i know crazy cloud will care about restoring c-spam's background out of grayforum status

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
hello crazy cloud what is your least favorite emotion

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i vote in favor of crazy clouds platform

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

The official final vote thread is here:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3807191

Get voting! 24 hours until what looks like our new President.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i will be forced to vote no to crazycloud's platform unless he fulfills his shady backroom promises to me

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Al! posted:

i will be forced to vote no to crazycloud's platform unless he fulfills his shady backroom promises to me

Was it not to make you Secretary of Fine Art and Gifs. Sigs, gifs, pretty mspaints, etc.?

Because that's what his Platform has you set for.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
What the---this Cloud is Crazy!!!!! #NotMyPresident #NotMyCloud

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
We need a wall around cspam, and d&d should pay for it

Please make it happen, the craziest of clouds

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
yeah what the hell happened here, i was voting for an animal king takeover and suddenly a literal sock puppet is president

oh well i guess we could have done worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

hahahahah

• Locked thread