Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
Good to see y'all back finally. I enjoyed the latest video and hope you can re-establish your schedule soon.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

achtungnight posted:

Good to see y'all back finally. I enjoyed the latest video and hope you can re-establish your schedule soon.

Glad to hear it. I also hope we can reestablish our schedule because we only recorded two eps this last time...

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

mikeycp posted:

Glad to hear it. I also hope we can reestablish our schedule because we only recorded two eps this last time...

Yeah, trusting my word on a recording schedule is one of the biggest gambles you can take in this world. Sorry to anyone who gets annoyed about the inconsistent pace, it is literally all on me when things don't happen on time.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

That's why I was extra life level of sleepy in this last batch.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

With any luck I'll be able to wrangle AP for another recording session before Friday rolls around. For now please just enjoy my 5AM brain on display.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

mikeycp posted:

With any luck I'll be able to wrangle AP for another recording session before Friday rolls around. For now please just enjoy my 5AM brain on display.

Is your Dracula Finnish? Because that sounds Finnish to me.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Thesaya posted:

Is your Dracula Finnish? Because that sounds Finnish to me.

Maybe. I've never heard Finnish so I have no idea what Finnish sounds like.

If it's even a decent Finnish though at least I can say that I can do a Finnish.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

mikeycp posted:

Maybe. I've never heard Finnish so I have no idea what Finnish sounds like.

If it's even a decent Finnish though at least I can say that I can do a Finnish.

As a Swede, I am not an authority on Finnish accents, but it's at least a bad Finnish accent, maybe even a decent one!

Here is an example i found with a quick search; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntc_wJjBg7I

Thesaya fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Jul 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Majima is definitely the kind of person to make several hundred underlings practice surrounding a tiny shack in total silence. And probably kidnap a bunch of people to be his underground fight club audience.

• Locked thread