Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Hey bro heard you're deploying soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mr. Nice! posted:

Hey bro heard you're deploying soon.

I'll take care of your girlfriend for you bro, I know you don't want her to worry about you

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Pesticide20 posted:

I'll take care of your girlfriend for you bro, I know you don't want her to worry about you

I set up her an allotment and gave her a power of attorney so she can handle things for me while I'm gone. I love my baby and she'd never do me wrong.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Don't worry about putting that new Mustang in storage, I will take care of it and make sure it starts for you when you get back.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

He's such a good friend, he really knows how to listen.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I live by the "no regrets" tattoo on my back babe, you should just listen to your heart and let it guide you into this mysterious and awesome thing we call life. I also have my parents condo for the weekend so if you're not busy we should totally hang there if you wanna get away.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
not gonna lie i totally plowed this 5' gymnast chick who'd been wanting my dilz for years

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

itt you are now patrick ewing

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Proud Christian Mom posted:

not gonna lie i totally plowed this 5' gymnast chick who'd been wanting my dilz for years

I think you meant to post this in the Daily Positivity Thread

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
*Fights a literal gorilla in the Backwoods UFC*

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Thanks for raising my kid. Not like I have that sweet bah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Hey buddy I'll go to the movies with your girlfriend and be there for her when she's sad and maybe we'll forge a lifelong friendship but it probably won't be sexual because Jody is a girl's name

• Locked thread