Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I whipped out my cock and your father knew instantly that it was my right to carry his line. You're disinherited, bub. Everything you own is in my name now. I'm cashing your 401k and spending it all on cigarettes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

I honestly have no idea why you or I should care about the guy, so I was wondering he did to "trigger" you.

ah tough postin, let me feel the muscles in your postin hands

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 241 days!
The Redskins are an obvious red herring (npi). There's an issue which actual native americans do care about these days.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

An issue that HRC did her best to ignore lol

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Hodgepodge posted:

The Redskins are an obvious red herring (npi). There's an issue which actual native americans do care about these days.

The Cleveland Indians?

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

yeah he's a whiny equivocating coward, you'd love him
In what way do you think he's equivocating?

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

breaklaw posted:

The Cleveland Indians?

Thanks for reminding us that Cleveland exists

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Grand Prize Winner posted:

Thanks for reminding us that Cleveland exists

I had forgotten that it was a real city

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the washington post is cowed by Dan Snyder into only publishing pro-Redskins stuff in exchange for team access, so i wouldn't take that poll seriously

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

get that OUT of my face posted:

the washington post is cowed by Dan Snyder into only publishing pro-Redskins stuff in exchange for team access, so i wouldn't take that poll seriously

Mr. President?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

rudatron posted:

In what way do you think he's equivocating?

I've found that most people who dislike him have no substantive reasons to dislike him. They either just know that he is disliked by other people they like, or they dislike some strawman version of him.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
"this guy's deconstructing my half-baked ideology and owning me pretty hard. typical bad ally shitlord behaviour if you ask me"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
I just posted like a dozen different substantive reasons why i didnt like him on the last page what were you expecting a fuckin literature review

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Al! posted:

I just posted like a dozen different substantive reasons why i didnt like him on the last page what were you expecting a fuckin literature review

No, as that would suppose a college reading level

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Dude, you made the same joke 9 times in a row, believe it or not 'pee pee doo doo he is a bad man' isnt a reply.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
freddie deboer is apartheid for freddie the boer

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i thought Al!'s roast of freddie was funny, but now he's just whining

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

get that OUT of my face posted:

there's no conspiracy too deep, is there? If Dan Snyder were only half as good at running a football team as he is crafting 12 dimensional media manipulation conspiracies, they wouldn't even have to play the super bowl

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I like typing Al! at the end of a sentence because it looks like I'm yelling on the last word

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

the trump tutelage posted:

I've found that most people who dislike him have no substantive reasons to dislike him. They either just know that he is disliked by other people they like, or they dislike some strawman version of him.

i wandered over to his blog and the first thing he says is "My current obsession is thinking not just “How does Trump go down?” but “How can Trump go down without strengthening the hand of Paul Ryan and his movement?”"

sorry ur waifu has a broke brain

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

mormonpartyboat posted:

i wandered over to his blog and the first thing he says is "My current obsession is thinking not just “How does Trump go down?” but “How can Trump go down without strengthening the hand of Paul Ryan and his movement?”"

What's wrong with this? Impeaching Trump will make the GoP stronger and it's important to realize this.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
lamo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mormonpartyboat posted:

:golfclap:

• Locked thread