Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

Well, that provided a great segue for me. Thanks get that OUT of my face. So I was planning on waiting till tomorrow with the update to mention our thoughts and what we were planning on doing. Originally, I was going to keep this going until the end of Mario Party 3 at least out of respect for all of you. We truly love the support everyone in this thread has given, and we've made some amazing friends out of it. However, we aren't comfortable using this site anymore. And Lowtax literally posting Calli's email drove the nail into the coffin. I obviously can't do poo poo against him, even though it angers me so much. We are really hurt by all of this and hope you understand.

The LP will be continuing. But not here anymore. As of tonight, the thread will be closed. If you would like to continue watching it, you can do so through our youtube channel. The votes will of course still be counted, and votes can still be submitted in anyway you can get it to me.. No one has to subscribe, just continuing to watch would be great. If you would like to comment still, you can on youtube or on the other thread at the LP Zone right HERE.

Again, this wasn't the initial plan. Heck, we didn't want to close this at all. But here we are. The Party will continue on. We will be playing through all the Mario Party games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Warmal posted:

Well, that provided a great segue for me. Thanks get that OUT of my face. So I was planning on waiting till tomorrow with the update to mention our thoughts and what we were planning on doing. Originally, I was going to keep this going until the end of Mario Party 3 at least out of respect for all of you. We truly love the support everyone in this thread has given, and we've made some amazing friends out of it. However, we aren't comfortable using this site anymore. And Lowtax literally posting Calli's email drove the nail into the coffin. I obviously can't do poo poo against him, even though it angers me so much. We are really hurt by all of this and hope you understand.

The LP will be continuing. But not here anymore. As of tonight, the thread will be closed. If you would like to continue watching it, you can do so through our youtube channel. The votes will of course still be counted, and votes can still be submitted in anyway you can get it to me.. No one has to subscribe, just continuing to watch would be great. If you would like to comment still, you can on youtube or on the other thread at the LP Zone right HERE.

Again, this wasn't the initial plan. Heck, we didn't want to close this at all. But here we are. The Party will continue on. We will be playing through all the Mario Party games.
lol MARIO PARTY WILL CONTINUE DESPITE THAT MONSTER LOWTAX, I REPEAT MARIO PARTY WILL CONTINUE

• Locked thread