Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

wesleywillis posted:

This time he knows enough to hold out for more money when he slips on peepee.

Did they ever go in to more depth on that? Did he slip on piss in the bathroom? Or in the cafeteria, or production line?
It seems like America would be the kind of place where lots of factory workers aren't allowed bathroom breaks so the line workers just piss wherever.

It was a Costco where a dad was changing a kid's diaper in the family bathroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

wesleywillis posted:

This time he knows enough to hold out for more money when he slips on peepee.

Did they ever go in to more depth on that? Did he slip on piss in the bathroom? Or in the cafeteria, or production line?
It seems like America would be the kind of place where lots of factory workers aren't allowed bathroom breaks so the line workers just piss wherever.

Amazon's infamous for it, America's only gotten worse.

Lucky becomes more and more sympathetic as one realises he's right, working in modern America is a mug's game, and scamming the system is the only way to get any real security.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

egon_beeblebrox posted:

I know some people who worked at a Frito Lay factory and they were given plenty of bathroom breaks, this must have been some sort of piss disaster.

Pissaster?

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Shishkahuben posted:

It was a Costco where a dad was changing a kid's diaper in the family bathroom.

One of them sensitives types using the baby ironing board

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

Leave it to the bible to be extremely judgmental

Lucky used lawsuit threats to get his way at the Frito factory and against Dale. It is his preferred method of earning income.

He shoved his garbage into Hank's, even picking a lock to do it, because he didn't want to pay for pickup.

He shredded an elementary school's football field by doing donuts all over it.

At one point he participated in the burglary of a music store.

His "code" won't let him marry a girl he knocked up, but it does allow for all that? Call me judgmental, but the man really is a slimeball.

Also his shiny truck don't have jack under the hood. 1st Season Luanne wouldn't even give him the time of day.

Edit: Not that I don't consider Lucky a great addition to the show. I love him, but no, he's not a great husband for LuAnne. That marriage would last a year, tops, before she collapsed under the stress of raising two infants and stabbed him with a fork.

The Bible fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Apr 22, 2024

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

The Bible posted:

Lucky used lawsuit threats to get his way at the Frito factory and against Dale. It is his preferred method of earning income.

He shoved his garbage into Hank's, even picking a lock to do it, because he didn't want to pay for pickup.

He shredded an elementary school's football field by doing donuts all over it.

At one point he participated in the burglary of a music store.

His "code" won't let him marry a girl he knocked up, but it does allow for all that? Call me judgmental, but the man really is a slimeball.

Also his shiny truck don't have jack under the hood. 1st Season Luanne wouldn't even give him the time of day.

Edit: Not that I don't consider Lucky a great addition to the show. I love him, but no, he's not a great husband for LuAnne. That marriage would last a year, tops, before she collapsed under the stress of raising two infants and stabbed him with a fork.

spoken like a person who doesn't have a code of honor

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Fur20 posted:

spoken like a person who doesn't have a code of honor

Hey, get that penguin back here!

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Lucky only used lawsuit threats when he thought he was stealing from insurance companies and backed off when he realized it would personally hurt his friends economically. He lives by his code

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bible
May 8, 2010

you broke my grill posted:

Lucky only used lawsuit threats when he thought he was stealing from insurance companies and backed off when he realized it would personally hurt his friends economically. He lives by his code

He was more than happy to take Dale's house, had that been possible. Or at least, he didn't object to it.

So was LuAnne, disturbingly. Maybe they do deserve each other.