Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

I had a Chinese dish the other day called Salted Egg Fried Chicken that was one of the best things I have ever tasted, so that's probably how to fry an egg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

FactsAreUseless posted:

Salted Egg Fried Chicken

Ang Lee is getting weirder and weirder

Elusif

The egg isnt fried, the chicken is. The egg is Salted. Gosh, way to comprehend your reading...

google THIS

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

op you forgot the butter! that makes em taste the very best

that's a weird way to spell bacon grease

google THIS

Day 1: Gonna fry the egg

Day 4: Still frying the egg

Day 7: Still frying the egg

Day 32: Turned on the stovetop. Finally starting to see progress.

Day 40: Still frying the egg

Day 67: Still frying the egg. It's a mostly inert carbon lump at this point but I'm taking no chances.

Day 84: Starting to feel a sense of foreboding. Still frying the egg.

Day 145: A hush has fallen over the land. Still frying the egg.

Day 387: After subjecting the egg to endless torture, I am beginning to feel a malevolent presence within it. Still frying the egg.

Day 667: It is truly ironic, that this egg, once meant to be a vessel of life, has become so once again, only instead of a chicken it is now the Blind God, Keeper of Madness, who shall reap ten billion souls over the course of his dark reign, at least I think so, that part of the cookbook is a little smudged. Still frying the egg.

Day 1059: Flipped the egg today.

Day 1540: The landscape around me is barren, I don't know for how far but certainly fully to the horizon. Few people pass through anymore, and those that do look sickly and haggard. I think the egg has reached what we call "over medium." Going to give it a little longer.

D̢̗̝̙̯͎̺̐a̹̗ͪͪ̐ͮ͊͛͘ỵ̳͊ͨ̋ͬ̑̾̚ ̼̠̮ͩ͊̓͌̑̓̓1̫̫̮͕0̟,̺̪͘8͍͎̣̤̺̇4͎ͫ̈̓̉͑ͨ̕2͇͍̺͙̞͚͔ͮ̇:̦̦͚̳ ̲̣͇̬̖̜̋̆͒S͕̤̫̪̻ͬ̆̉ͥ̈̾͘t́ͦ͏͙̗̳̮͓i̖̥͉̘͑̚͜ḷ͈̤̳̘̋̂̽ͥ̾l̪̳̯̂͗̃ͤ̾ ͓̥̭ͭ͆̍̑f͓̞͂ͬṙ̭͇̬̮̱̉ͬ̆ͨ̀ͅy̤̼͉͞iͬ̆̓n̮̍͋ͬ͢ͅg̻̪̠̥̻̭͈͋̋̽͗͛́ ̜͉̭̍̂t̠̬ͨ͊̐͟h͉ě̱̈ͧ͌ͭ̋̀ ̹̰̭ͪ̎ͮ͢e̒̈̒̆ͪģ͓̦̦̰͓̅ͩ̀ͦ̚ḡ̼͍͈̲̦ͧ̈́̈́͆ͧ̃.͝

Day 10,483: Just read that the egg will taste better if fried with butter. Decided to start over.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

Day 67: Still frying the egg. It's a mostly inert carbon lump at this point but I'm taking no chances.

Day 387: After subjecting the egg to endless torture, I am beginning to feel a malevolent presence within it. Still frying the egg.

Day 667: It is truly ironic, that this egg, once meant to be a vessel of life, has become so once again, only instead of a chicken it is now the Blind God, Keeper of Madness, who shall reap ten billion souls over the course of his dark reign, at least I think so, that part of the cookbook is a little smudged. Still frying the egg.

Day 1540: The landscape around me is barren, I don't know for how far but certainly fully to the horizon. Few people pass through anymore, and those that do look sickly and haggard. I think the egg has reached what we call "over medium." Going to give it a little longer.

D̢̗̝̙̯͎̺̐a̹̗ͪͪ̐ͮ͊͛͘ỵ̳͊ͨ̋ͬ̑̾̚ ̼̠̮ͩ͊̓͌̑̓̓1̫̫̮͕0̟,̺̪͘8͍͎̣̤̺̇4͎ͫ̈̓̉͑ͨ̕2͇͍̺͙̞͚͔ͮ̇:̦̦͚̳ ̲̣͇̬̖̜̋̆͒S͕̤̫̪̻ͬ̆̉ͥ̈̾͘t́ͦ͏͙̗̳̮͓i̖̥͉̘͑̚͜ḷ͈̤̳̘̋̂̽ͥ̾l̪̳̯̂͗̃ͤ̾ ͓̥̭ͭ͆̍̑f͓̞͂ͬṙ̭͇̬̮̱̉ͬ̆ͨ̀ͅy̤̼͉͞iͬ̆̓n̮̍͋ͬ͢ͅg̻̪̠̥̻̭͈͋̋̽͗͛́ ̜͉̭̍̂t̠̬ͨ͊̐͟h͉ě̱̈ͧ͌ͭ̋̀ ̹̰̭ͪ̎ͮ͢e̒̈̒̆ͪģ͓̦̦̰͓̅ͩ̀ͦ̚ḡ̼͍͈̲̦ͧ̈́̈́͆ͧ̃.͝

Day 10,483: Just read that the egg will taste better if fried with butter. Decided to start over.

alnilam

google THIS posted:

LvK

FIVE STARS!!
1.) Gimme a lil bit of that pepper (pepper)

2.) Gimme a lil bit of that salt (salt)

3.) Put it in the skillet and cook it

4.) On that stove I bought

5.) AHYEAH!

poverty goat

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Do rabbits come from eggs?

some rabbits lay eggs but chocolate eggs arent viable and if you fry them it makes a huge mess

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

poverty goat posted:

some rabbits lay eggs but chocolate eggs arent viable and if you fry them it makes a huge mess

tempura batter and fry chocolate rabbit eggs for a good time

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Senior Management

the eggs of earth chickens

:jerry:

School Nickname

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
"Reeves, bring me the eggs. Have they been painted with the proper sigils?"

"Yes, my lord, it took six attempts, but I believe they are ready for the Ritual."

Lord Stonewell meticulously examined the egg, nodding with approval.

"Let us begin, Reeves. We have little time left."

Stonewell had spent a year studying the Ritual and gathering the necessary materials. A non-stick skillet, canola oil, a spotted spatula, paper towels, salt, pepper, unknown spices and of course, the Perfect Eggs, which among other rituals had to lay alone in a cellar for an entire, cloudless day. And since the ritual could only be completed within two hours of a blue moon's dawn, nothing could be left to chance. Salt lined the glass cooker, incense filled the kitchen. All doubt was purged from Stonewell's mind.

After an agonizing effort, Stonewell glanced upon his creation and smiled, warping into a near maniacal grin.

"Yes, haha, yes. Eggs. Sunny-Side up."

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
First you have to batter your creme egg then dip it in the frier for a couple of minutes yum

HotSoapyBeard fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Feb 4, 2017

Manifisto

School Nickname posted:

"Reeves, bring me the eggs. Have they been painted with the proper sigils?"

"Yes, my lord, it took six attempts, but I believe they are ready for the Ritual."

Lord Stonewell meticulously examined the egg, nodding with approval.

"Let us begin, Reeves. We have little time left."

Stonewell had spent a year studying the Ritual and gathering the necessary materials. A non-stick skillet, canola oil, a spotted spatula, paper towels, salt, pepper, unknown spices and of course, the Perfect Eggs, which among other rituals had to lay alone in a cellar for an entire, cloudless day. And since the ritual could only be completed within two hours of a blue moon's dawn, nothing could be left to chance. Salt lined the glass cooker, incense filled the kitchen. All doubt was purged from Stonewell's mind.

After an agonizing effort, Stonewell glanced upon his creation and smiled, warping into a near maniacal grin.

"Yes, haha, yes. Eggs. Sunny-Side up."

google THIS

Healthy tip: For a much, much lower calorie alternative, try grilling your egg instead of frying it.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Grilled eggs and ham.

Elusif

DO NOT LISTEN TO "google THIS", HE RUINED MY BREAKFAST

The egg just falls into the grill!

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Sometimes after eating the fried egg, it will try to escape. Your lungs will prevent this.

meat police

hello luvcow is probated? how am I supposed to trip report this egg

meat police

i scrambled it as abig FU

Ultra Spoot

It's super easy to fry egg, here's everything you'll need:

1. Stove

2. Blood of the innocent

3. A taste for the blood of the innocent

4. Papyrus Containing the Spell to Preserve Its Possessor Against Attacks from He Who is in the Water

5. Countertop

6. Enjoy eg

meat police

i've kind of hosed this up:

I hugged the hen, and we are friends now ... ?

pelase advise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meat police

eggs are honestly just a byproduct of friendship.

I don't wanna do my hen no wrong

• Locked thread