Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AfricanBootyShine
Jan 9, 2006

Snake wins.

Al! posted:

:siren: :siren:

hi gang, the wonderful mariana horchata produced this wonderful tag as a donation incentive so you can rep yer teen vogue leanings to the rest of the forums

this will replace your other gang tags cuz once you get jumped in ur in for life haha jk idgaf its just yer not really supposed to have a big stack of gangtags cuz it annoys people.

so heres what you do if you want the gangtag:

• if you already donated quote this post and also quote the post where you donated in the same post.
  • if you are donating and want this gangtag, quote this post.

if you dont do either of those, i'll just assume you dont want the gangtag even if you say "i want the gangtag in your post."

i'll try to get on these asap but theres two things that need to happen: my lazy rear end has to request them and then they have to get approved so it might be a few days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Augus posted:

Small error here, I only donated once, the $35 one.
I donated an additional :10bux: just now in order to correct this error.

this is a cool and good way to make up for my error. thanks for being awesome :ocelot:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
You're probably thinking: Boy, I have donated so much to the ACLU. There's nothing else I can do to support them. You're wrong, friend. Consider this option: https://www.aclu.org/legacy/bequests-will

Support them, even after you're dead.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

If you are keeping track of donation tallys I gave $100 on Giving Tuesday where someone matched the donation. Will maximize my donation again when possible!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hi i forgot this thread existed but i've added tags to you two

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Al! posted:

hi gang, the wonderful mariana horchata produced this wonderful tag as a donation incentive so you can rep yer teen vogue leanings to the rest of the forums

this will replace your other gang tags cuz once you get jumped in ur in for life haha jk idgaf its just yer not really supposed to have a big stack of gangtags cuz it annoys people.

• if you already donated quote this post and also quote the post where you donated in the same post.

if you dont do either of those, i'll just assume you dont want the gangtag even if you say "i want the gangtag in your post."

i'll try to get on these asap but theres two things that need to happen: my lazy rear end has to request them and then they have to get approved so it might be a few days.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Al! posted:

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

Al! posted:

I had a yard sale and dumped some money at ACLU because I've been meaning to donate for a while now :unsmith:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Al! posted:

juche avocado posted:

predicating donations on stuff is crass just donate and ideally don't brag about it goddamn people

:ssh:

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Al! posted:

Thank you!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

50s girl groupon posted:

I had a yard sale and dumped some money at ACLU because I've been meaning to donate for a while now :unsmith:

Awesome--very generous!

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

https://twitter.com/ACLU/status/862756706962591744

Al! posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dance McPants has issued a correction as of 04:47 on May 13, 2017

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Al! posted:

HIT ME

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

Hey, I set up a recurring donation a while back but I wanna add my numbers to the SA thread totals. Up to this point I have donated $80 and have a recurring $20 donation set up.

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Al! posted:

This is great! This thread is great! Y'all are great!

I setup a recurring donation back in February. The specific amount wasn't intended, $416.67 just seemed wrong and I just needed to round it a bit... :ohdear:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
oh geez i feel like a heel for not doi g this sooner but i no longer can hand out gangtags. right now your best bet is probably sending a pm to logikv9. i however would encourage people to instead donate to planned parenthood, as that thread has a new gangtag in the works

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Oneiros posted:

This is great! This thread is great! Y'all are great!

I setup a recurring donation back in February. The specific amount wasn't intended, $416.67 just seemed wrong and I just needed to round it a bit... :ohdear:

Nice

:tipshat:

I'm now a card carrying member btw, obviously... How else do u think i got off?

just PM a friendly mod for prompt service, i love my TV gangtag and have high expectations for the nextgen

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 16:49 on Jun 20, 2017

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Al! posted:

oh geez i feel like a heel for not doi g this sooner but i no longer can hand out gangtags. right now your best bet is probably sending a pm to logikv9. i however would encourage people to instead donate to planned parenthood, as that thread has a new gangtag in the works

why not both . gif

Ganson
Jul 13, 2007
I know where the electrical tape is!
I setup a recurring monthly $50 for this a few months ago when I wasn't frequenting the popular nazi furry diaper fetishist site forums.somethingawful.com so I guess add some more :numbers: to your spreadsheet.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
If you got an extra $100 around for the ACLU, you can get a pink Spalding racquetball signed by Richard Schiff like from The West Wing. I got one cuz I think that's a cool thing to have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

we had 3 different donation therads stickied and too many stickies so i unstickied this and created an omnibus donation thread

• Locked thread