Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nerses IV posted:

It's okay, the odds of us ever interacting outside of this medium are highly unlikely. You'd have to go outside for that, man.

Wow, ya cut me deep just now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
posting in the worst thread in gbs!

FuhrerHat posted:

conservatives are sociopathic scum people. eat the rich.

let's all just agree to this and move on

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*comes into thread with mustache and dark shades* yea lets all agree with that guy

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Also agreeing strongly with that.

lambskin
Dec 27, 2009

I THINK I AM THE PINNACLE OF HUMOR. WAIT HANG ON I HAVE TO GO POUR MILK INTO MY GAPING ASSHOLE!

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

https://twitter.com/JPTasker/status/826823813690249222

Leitch is running a Trump-lite campaign to lead the Conservative Party in Canada.

Maybe not even Trump-lite, just straight up anti-immigrant race baiting.

I thought it was Kevin O'Leary that was the trump lite

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Zzulu posted:

please show some respect to eachother, this is a hole-y thread

Timbitz

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

lambskin posted:

I thought it was Kevin O'Leary that was the trump lite

In Canada Trump has split into two forms: O'Leary is capitalizing on the "we should run the country like a business" half and being a reality TV figure, and Leitch is on the "I'm not saying non-white foreigners are bad, I'm just saying we need laws and policies that happen to discriminate against them" half.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

stillvisions posted:

In Canada Trump has split into two forms: O'Leary is capitalizing on the "we should run the country like a business" half and being a reality TV figure, and Leitch is on the "I'm not saying non-white foreigners are bad, I'm just saying we need laws and policies that happen to discriminate against them" half.

thats a relief

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

https://twitter.com/JPTasker/status/826823813690249222

Leitch is running a Trump-lite campaign to lead the Conservative Party in Canada.

Maybe not even Trump-lite, just straight up anti-immigrant race baiting.

Not even spray painting the building, they hung a loving tarp on it. Canadian vandalism is pretty weak.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

A Pale Horse posted:

I did nazi that coming.

Expected better of Canada, tbh. Unless he had a personal grudge against someone there and went to specifically kill them and poo poo got out of hand, I don't see how this can be anything other than terrorism.

the enemy is RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM and this grudge has long been entered with blood into the Dammaz Kron, with the book shut in rage.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
in not surprised that after a nazi fuccboi murders a bunch of people, gbs nazis will still still not stop posting

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Facebook Aunt posted:

Not even spray painting the building, they hung a loving tarp on it. Canadian vandalism is pretty weak.

Canada just sucks all around

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Phobophilia posted:

in not surprised that after a nazi fuccboi murders a bunch of people, gbs nazis will still still not stop posting

Stop calling everyone nazis twerp!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

If anybody wants to see bullet holes and blood splatter, they let reporters in to film the mosque.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/news-video/video-quebec-city-mosque-allows-media-inside-to-view-aftermath-of-shooting/article33855046/

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Psycho Society posted:

hmm im of the opinion that calling your teacher a fascist for giving out homework or even a centre rightist a nazi may dilute the term but i think its stretching it to say you can't use it to refer to virulent racists

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Lacey posted:

Look Nerses IV fwiw as long as you're not going to shoot up any mosques or anything, I'm ok with your shitposts. Can't we all just get along?

I'm gonna take a super-TOXX rite now to never murder anyone for hate reasons. Who's with me???

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Ork of Fiction posted:

I'm gonna take a super-TOXX rite now to never murder anyone for hate reasons. Who's with me???

No promises.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Psycho Society posted:

Why aren't you off telling people to be less actively bigoted if you're so worried?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

Ehh never say never

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Ork of Fiction posted:

Pass

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

Looking forward to the CSI: 2chan brigade to perform their thoughtful and scientific analysis and tell us how it's all been staged.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Ork of Fiction posted:

I guess I can go along with this :toxx:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Ork of Fiction posted:

Mostly people murder their loved ones, so this shouldn't be too hard.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
zzulu post more sad pictures like that, they are arguments without words!

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

drat, Mexico is starting to look really rough.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Facebook Aunt posted:

Too loving cold to stand outside spray painting buildings. You need something you can prepare indoors.

Archives
Nov 23, 2008

Phobophilia posted:

"GBS nazis"

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Facebook Aunt posted:

Mostly people murder their loved ones, so this shouldn't be too hard.

I mean, yeah, you can still murder for love or for pleasure, just NOT POLITICS, EVER. or ur gonna lose ur account.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

SplitSoul posted:

I'm saying that the country was built on ethnic cleansing, before and after '48, and that both parties participated in it; that the state, despite the illegitimacy of its creation, is a practical reality and therefore cannot be dismantled, but that its current government is thoroughly horrible, its racist...

Racist can be applied to so many things these days it has ceased to have meaning. Thank you SplitSoul for furthering the dumbining.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

That is some nice looking fruit.

Archives
Nov 23, 2008

Fog Tripper posted:

That is some nice looking fruit.

and the stuff hes selling looks p good too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Ork of Fiction posted:

I mean, yeah, you can still murder for love or for pleasure, just NOT POLITICS, EVER. or ur gonna lose ur account.

drat! I saw this post and i got really excited that the murder guy was a goon. I mean he still could have been and it wouldn't surprise anybody but we'll never know.

• Locked thread