Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

What have you got in your fridge right now? Take a photo of it and then tell us what the stuff is. Here's mine. First the door.

Butter and eggs on the top. Three types of mustard - French for everyday, hot English for special occasions, and wholegrain for cooking - and some anchovies. Lime juice that I think was bought for cocktails. Soda water. Mayonnaise. Milk

Not much interesting there, so on to the interior.

More butter, because this is the triple-churned easy spread stuff - the block is just for cooking. Tomato and capsicum on a plate. There's also another plate with some leftover stuffing on it and some cream cheese and sour cream behind that. And at the back is a tube of wasabi paste and a plastic bag with some semi-dried fruit in it.

Three kinds of cheese (some aged cheddar in wax, regular cheddar in a plastic container and a bag of grated parmesan), some Hungarian salami (Is Don. Is good.), and behind that there's some fancy olives and pickled ginger.

Leftovers - some pasta with tuna, carrot, peas, corn and miscellaneous - Also half a burger that you can't really see, and the ice-cream container is more pasta because I made way too much. Then there's a cucumber and some beetroot slices in a bowl.

On the bottom shelf I've got some really good beer getting in the way of everything so I'll do something about that.

On the left there is some home made "Mexican relish" with garlic and ginger that my mum gave me. Some gherkins and worcestershire sauce, and behind them some ginger marmalade, sweet mustard pickles and some other relish. Tomato sauce. More beer - and behind that some green olives. Next are some sundried tomatoes and black olives, more capsicum, and some baby spinach.

So what's in your fridge?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread