Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

Appoint me to your gip cabinet EBB

You're my Sean Spicer. Just like the real thing I won't brief you on my actions but will expect you to handle the fallout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
i'd like to recommend we establish an independent commission to determine what level of irony the forum is currently operating at.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I thought everything was 100% serious?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Please no more questions. EBB will brief the rest of you idiots later on in the week.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I guess this makes me EBB's Jared Kuschner.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
I for one welcome our new idiot king

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

MaxPowers posted:

I for one welcome our new idiot king

And I greet you as our idiot king in exile

#Fingerpower

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
#Fingerpower

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Two Finger is foreign and as such, an other. Make GiP great again, EBB is building a firewall and TCC is going to pay for it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ZE CONTEST IS OVER

• Locked thread