Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
You both win because it's my turn to be nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

Mega64 posted:

Can they fight the the death for the let's be nice finale?

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Lazyfire posted:

I actually hosed myself over and voted for HerpicleOmnicron5 because I love high concept stuff like the Hatred video.

If we aren't going to do a friendly-off to decide a single winner I will totally take Archives.

Don't worry because I voted for you too, the part where you waded through the enemy and didnt get shot once killed me.

I'll also take Archives.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Mega64 posted:

:eyepop:

This contest is deep.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
But in our hearts we all win. Because the real gift is the free entertainment this subforum provides. Because, y'know, that's real nice.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.
It was a test. You were each supposed to concede to the other one, thus proving yourself the nicest even outside the context of the game. But you both won that too.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Nidoking posted:

It was a test. You were each supposed to concede to the other one, thus proving yourself the nicest even outside the context of the game. But you both won that too.

I wintie so much you are going to get tired of winning tying.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
I had no idea whether to vote for HerpicleOmicron5 or Lazyfire, because I liked both submissions
But you must know that, in the end, it was my vote that made this tie a tie

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Mod's Choice is finally in, and the winner...is Colorred! Congratulations!

Colorred
Dec 26, 2012
Oh, thanks! Sorry, I didn't check this thread soon enough apparently. I'll go with a platinum upgrade!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Alright, sent an admin request in for the upgrades! Let me know through PM or in this thread when you get your upgrades so I know they go through (or let me know if you don't get them after a few days).

And a huge thanks again for everyone who participated! Looking forward to the next contest!

• Locked thread