Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eric the Half a Bea
Jul 13, 2008

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so
Toilet Rascal
Someone's been spending too much time on SA's ICQ.

https://newrepublic.com/article/140302/donald-trumps-fear-stairs-appealing

quote:

This weekend, the press went berserk over the news that President Donald Trump supposedly gripped British Prime Minister Theresa May’s hand on a White House path as a result of bathmophobia, a pathological fear of stairs or inclines. The handclasp did not last long. As The Telegraph reported, “Just as the couple reach the top of the slope, the president stretches out his left arm and grabs at Mrs. May’s right hand. They then walk for about five steps before Mr. Trump slides his left arm across and pats the underside of Mrs. May’s hand, possibly grateful for her steadying presence.”

However, they make a more salient point here:

quote:

In these surreal first few days of Trump’s supremacy, we should hang on to reality. Diagnosing Trump with an unlikely phobia lets him off the hook for his bizarrely proprietary attitude towards Theresa May. It’s not normal to grasp a politician’s hand as you walk down a slight ramp. It’s more likely that Trump does not go up stairs in the White House because he’s spectacularly lazy, and he grabs women at random without thinking much about it.

I for one will be gifting our new president with a pusher robot. He needs all the help he can get. :tif:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nurse Fanny
Aug 14, 2007

he is a poopy baby who wears diapers

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Nurse Fanny posted:

probably, incontinence goes hand in hand w dementia

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

tromps reoccurring nightmare

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
trump trying to go up stairs:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

trump trying to go up stairs:

This happened to me once

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nurse Fanny posted:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
how much would a poopy diaper that a president was wearing when he got assassinated sell for, assuming a president was assassinated while wearing a poopy diaper?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
escalators are more dangerous.

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

Nurse Fanny posted:

Yes, I have heard that he might be a poopie pants, but that is as of yet unverified. It is an interesting explanation!

Would someone do me the honor of providing my proper signature via quote? I would do it myself, but I don't want to be placed on probation.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Bathmophobia seems like a misnomer

How about calling it something less confusing like "Showermophobia"?

e: Love, Vitalis

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Robo Reagan posted:

how much would a poopy diaper that a president was wearing when he got assassinated sell for, assuming a president was assassinated while wearing a poopy diaper?

(unveiling glass case) And this is the turd that the president, donald trump, passed in his diapey when the bullet went through his big orange head.

(group of schoolchildren) Ooooh!

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

Nurse Fanny posted:

Please don't, you'll attract Shmorky back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Eric the Half a Bea posted:

I for one will be gifting our new president with a pusher robot. He needs all the help he can get. :tif:

You are incorrect.

He needs a shover robot. Shoving is superior :v:

• Locked thread