Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who dog?
Boxy the dog
Billy
Tammy
Turbo
View Results

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko

welcome byob posters to the byob general 2017 air bud election byob thread. discussion on this year's air bud election is cool and good and byob and i want to talk about it with you. I like this year's candidates but feel free to post your third party candidates

Boxy the dog - Ran in 2012, and every year since then. Love chicken scraps and long walks on the beach.

Billy - Billy once climbed mt everest and saved a sherpa from an avalanche

Tammy - Tammy the dog is an american businessdog, entrepreneur, and republican politician who is the junior united states senator from montana. she was the united states representative for montana's at-large congressional district from 2013 to 2015. In the 2014 election, she won an open u.s. senate seat, defeating democrat amanda curtis

Turbo - The name says it all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Maybe an orange dog who likes peeing on things would make a good u.s. president...

alnilam

well, I've looked at the constitution's rules for eligibility for office, and... there ain't no rule says a *gets booed off the stage before i can finish*

ty manifisto

google THIS

The key is getting one to live to age 35. I'm thinking cryogenics.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:ssh: dog years

Molestationary Store

Turbo looks like a dog who can get things done fast.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I don't know if I can trust a dog that uses the flash's trick of covering up their face.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
hm, with after this last election this country has really gone to the dogs

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread