Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Hello all!

I am posting this with the approval of BrownMoses.

I bought thetrumpwatchdog.com after the election, obviously thinking that I could keep up with the terrible things he is doing. I did not realize that he was going to be so....drat..active.

So, I'm looking for people who want to help. If you want to help with following Trump and X, Y, or Z issues or if you want to write about how lovely the president is, or even make the website look better....I'll accept the help. Given how political most of you are, I figure there might be at least some interest.

Also, I bought pencewatchdog and thegopwatchdog.com and have them both forwarded to Trump for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

the website should just have like a big fat dog sitting on trump's head and everytime you click the dog he pees on trump's head and wags his tail lmao

twitter and bisted
Aug 26, 2012

I'm a crow and nothing human is avian to me

Calibanibal posted:

the website should just have like a big fat dog sitting on trump's head and everytime you click the dog he pees on trump's head and wags his tail lmao

yeah this

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
why would the dog be on his head? It needs to be a site of the tump watching a dog.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Pity bump

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

I have strong opinions on which fonts ought to be used in this new website, be sure to consult with me when the time comes to choose a good, strong font.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Will the revolution be sans serif?

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

Duh. If you use serifed fonts on the Internet you are an idiot and should be shot into the sun.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Hi I found your site content.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Flowers For Algeria posted:

Duh. If you use serifed fonts on the Internet you are an idiot and should be shot into the sun.

Fight me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
hey boys how's my fan site coming

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread