Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i've been putting in a lot of overtime and they've told me twice my check is in the mail but i just wanted to know if any of you other soros protesters have gotten your paycheck yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
use direct deposit, op

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

logikv9 posted:

use direct deposit, op

im a fat leftist with no job or bank account i have to cash my checks at the store where i pay my electric bill and refill my obamaphone

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hello, i actually work in the payroll department of the Soros Clandestine Professional Anarchist department and we really do value your contribution and want to get this straightened out right away. to start, we're going to need your Official Protester Badge Number as well as proof of your secret Jewish lineage.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Wait, are you saying that the reson i was declind for ops was because my jewish lineage is a matter of public record?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
ive physically assaulted at least three trump voters and havent seen a penny from soros! what the gently caress!

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

There's a check in the same envelop that we get our welfare in. Alternatively, if you opt in they can just put it directly on your SNAP card.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
gonna use my obama phone to call soros and complain!

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

I've gotten one, and it was for something I did a few weeks ago on another part of the forum. I said "Trump voters are frogs, and you voted to drain the swamp. All Trump's cabinet picks are Blue Herons, BTW."

It was for $6,200. What am I owed for astroturfing opposition to Trump again? phoneposting on a really fancy iphone made in China

The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003
my soros check bounced. idk what's going on but these are dark days for america.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

The Phlegmatist posted:

my soros check bounced. idk what's going on but these are dark days for america.

It may not have, those checks gotta clear banks in Switzerland and they are not open on the weekends

drat Shadow Bankers! Join the 21st century already!

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Should have signed up with the conservative troll protesters. Ive already got money in the bank from Berkeley.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Not a Step posted:

Should have signed up with the conservative troll protesters. Ive already got money in the bank from Berkeley.

lmao at anyone who only gets one set of protest orders. I've cashed checks from five different orgs in the past three months alone, couple of them double-dipping on both sides of the same deal. The way business is going I'll be able to take the whole summer off when it gets too hot to go out and wear a mask to smash poo poo up. :cheers:

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Al! posted:

hello, i actually work in the payroll department of the Soros Clandestine Professional Anarchist department and we really do value your contribution and want to get this straightened out right away. to start, we're going to need your Official Protester Badge Number as well as proof of your secret Jewish lineage.

As a secret-and-proud lizardperson I am disgusted that George so roundly ignores our contribution to the cause. I mean, give the Jews their dues, sure, but don't leave us in the cold. It makes us move slower.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Who let this imposter in? We all know that there's no such thing as lizard men!

The rothchields have hunted them all to extinction 112 years ago!

Who do you think that you are fooling, interloper?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i've been waiting for my soros check for several years now. get in line, buddy

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Not since the days of teapartypatriots.com

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

C. Everett Koop posted:

lmao at anyone who only gets one set of protest orders. I've cashed checks from five different orgs in the past three months alone, couple of them double-dipping on both sides of the same deal. The way business is going I'll be able to take the whole summer off when it gets too hot to go out and wear a mask to smash poo poo up. :cheers:

It's a good but risky business - inevitably you get set up by one side or the other to pull some risky poo poo on the other side, and if you refuse? Uh-oh! The other side gets tipped off!

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
The true puppetmasters behind George Soros

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
Yeah they gave me an ATM card and I get bonus miles with every abortion I used it to pay for

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
What exactly is Soros's master plan?

1. Get a lot of lefties elected, even though they're hostile to big business
3. He gets more money

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Rand alPaul posted:

3. He gets more money

Hes Jewish so it'll usher in a new era of Jews drinking the blood of Christian children and/or the reptilians sucking dry human souls depending on your levels of anti-semintism and crazy

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

soros is the kind of "leftist-liberterian" certain idealists like to be, that honestly think unrestrained free market capitalism is compatible with social liberty and general welfare (it isn't)

i haven't heard much from whatever orgs he heads besides wall street advocacy, prison reform, and anti-discrimination though, infowars and the like really love to "upsell" this guy just because he's a billionaire that doesn't want to kill poors immediately

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Rand alPaul posted:

3. He gets more money

Short Term: promote equity

Long term: plot of the first Deus Ex

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Rand alPaul posted:

3. He gets more money

hell if i know man. he don't pay me to think!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Big Fat Iguana posted:

Hes Jewish so it'll usher in a new era of Jews drinking the blood of Christian children and/or the reptilians sucking dry human souls depending on your levels of anti-semintism and crazy
cool, i need more iron in my diet

• Locked thread