Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Alright. so I dont really like jawing on about politics forever but I gotta admit, this last election has left me wondering one thing over and over.

Who would the characters of Rocket Power (presuming they are now old enough to vote in this timeline) have voted for?

Otto: This guy is an rear end in a top hat. Definitely identifies with drumpf.

Reggie: Definitely Hillary. 100%. Reggie was always smart, driven, and the voice of reason. She would never have fallen for the fake news email crap.

Twister: Seemed like a fairly liberal guy. I'd imagine he'd be in Hillary's camp too. But then again I could also see Twist not really caring about politics at all, preferring to shred on his rollerblades or something.

Sam: Definitely the BernieBro of the bunch. I absolutely could envision him putting up Bernie flyers all over Ocean Shores

Ray: Ray is really cool, laid back guy. I can definitely see him being a Hillary guy. I'd imagine there's definitely s,e "Love trumps Hate" stuff put up around the Shore Shack, much to Otto's chagrin.

Tito: I'm leaving Tito out of this out of respect for his voice actor who died a few years ago from brain cancer, and in my headcnon Tito is now deceased. However if pressed I'd imagine he'd be a Hillary guy as well.

Well, what do YOU think, goons? Who would the cast of Rocket Power have voted for in the 2016 Presidential Election?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Hey, remeber that time when Hilary totally beefed it?

Humble Bunda
Jan 14, 2008

We're all trying to find the guy who did this!
Trump is definitely a shoobie

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

dont write a donation check ur campaign cant cash

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the squid beefed it!!!!

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
they got SAND in the POTATO SALAD

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

We are riders on a mission low taxes no immigration prepare to count down rocket power

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
as the ancient hawaiians used to say: bernie would have won

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Rocket Power was state sponsored propaganda to convince kids that it was cool to wear helmets when really they make you look like a huge dork and only dinguses who feared death would ever skate with one on

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

MAGA THAT'S RIGHT

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui4G4HvqkaY

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Rocket power! Rocket power!

*marches in a rocket shaped conical hat*