Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
its shutting down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]
*googles club penguin* rip

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
frank club still up

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Use a different platinum icon, OP, or I will be forced to make your life a living hell.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

Use a different platinum icon, OP, or I will be forced to make your life a living hell.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
My little brothers played this all the time back around like 2008 or so

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

btwah?? whatre they gonna get rid of next? msn messenger?! pressing F for all my homies

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I have fond memories of club penguin and on one hand I'm sad that it's shutting down, but on the other I was banned for saying the n word on there and I'm relieved to finally put those demons to rest

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

doughvakiin posted:

I have fond memories of club penguin and on one hand I'm sad that it's shutting down, but on the other I was banned for saying the n word on there and I'm relieved to finally put those demons to rest

this you?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
sorry wormskull but i must keep it :shobon:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Darkman Fanpage posted:

sorry wormskull but i must keep it :shobon:

:gb2byob:

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

yeah man i am really bummed out that the AIDS freemium minigame collection mmorpg for 8 year olds got taken down. a real loss to gamers everywhere

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
but is habbo hotel still okay? what about puzzle pirates?

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

pog boyfriend posted:

yeah man i am really bummed out that the AIDS freemium minigame collection mmorpg for 8 year olds got taken down. a real loss to gamers everywhere

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

pog boyfriend posted:

no its a funny meme game. rest in piece

Terranaut
Oct 31, 2016
I actually remember beta testing for the game in '04. In its infancy it was penguin chat, popularized by miniclip.com. Penguin chat was the most y2k thing ever. Thanks for the childhood rocket snail games. RIP

Terranaut
Oct 31, 2016
https://youtu.be/8PjTChBMsuQ
Simpler times

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

pog boyfriend posted:

pools closed (just a throwback meme, in case anybody is not "in the know")

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Palace avatar chat still exists.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://twitter.com/kaceytron/status/831031637949415424

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

The Palace avatar chat still exists.

thats terrible lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

extremebuff posted:

thats terrible lol

two or three of the still active palaces when i checked this morning had portuguese titles, which explains a lot

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

two or three of the still active palaces when i checked this morning had portuguese titles, which explains a lot

Penguins are part of the portuguese national identity

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://youtu.be/5jc2un63DMM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
e: posted in wrong thread and I have nothing funny to say about club penguin sorry

• Locked thread