Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Cum-filled crust is where it's at. Cheese filled crust? pthththht. Cum is where it's at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

OctoberBlues posted:

You prude, two people can gently caress a pizza at the same time.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
what if instead of stuffing the crust with cheese you just made the crust a gottdang HOAGIE, like its pizza AND A DSANDWICH!!!!!

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

ProfessorMurder posted:

Cum-filled crust is where it's at. Cheese filled crust? pthththht. Cum is where it's at.

Boy howdy, do I have the cookbook for you!
https://www.amazon.ca/Natural-Harvest-collection-semen-based-recipes/dp/1481227041

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

you say that about everything!!!!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Nooner posted:

what if instead of stuffing the crust with cheese you just made the crust a gottdang HOAGIE, like its pizza AND A DSANDWICH!!!!!

Yeah I was thinking mini reubans

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Shaquin posted:

you say that about everything!!!!

Nice av, shaq

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I cant find the burrito thread but I had a big good burrito yesterday it was delicious I ate the WHOLE THING

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

I cant find the burrito thread but I had a big good burrito yesterday it was delicious I ate the WHOLE THING

the gently caress pizza is that

A Neurotic Corncob
Nov 12, 2016

A light wind swept over the corn, and all nature laughed in the sunshine.
do not eat colaorado style pizza imo.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Nooner posted:

Did you take that pic with your flip phone?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

A Neurotic Corncob posted:

what the

what in the world

Goatse pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

OctoberBlues posted:

Did you take that pic with your flip phone?

samsung s4 bitch (that's right im ballin)

• Locked thread