Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
Indubitably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

I don't really care whose better. I'm just happy to have HoF level QBs for like almost my entire life.

Brady is the GOAT tho.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

I thought it was Trump at first.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I thought it was Trump at first.

Oh poo poo I didn't realize Tom was a cancer survivor

GOAT

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Febreeze posted:

Oh poo poo I didn't realize Tom was a cancer survivor

GOAT

does this look like a healthy man to you?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

sean10mm posted:

Rodgers is probably the most amazing QB to watch top to bottom. Too bad he's stuck with coaches who are often dumb on game day.

He takes a lot more sacks than Brady, even when his OL is good, but that's the flip-side of "extends plays forever to make Godlike improvised throws." So that's more of a difference in style than being absolutely better/worse at something.

Brady is just super consistent year in and year out and rarely makes big mistakes (that lovely Super Bowl interception we just saw notwithstanding.) He's rarely the absolute best in any given season, but he's always right up there, and he never loving goes away.

Nice, didn't know there was footage of this.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Not just the GOAT QB but GOAT Instagram user as well.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Nice, didn't know there was footage of this.

lol

extendedsolo
Oct 14, 2005

Yes, this is going to hurt.

Popy posted:

I don't really care whose better. I'm just happy to have HoF level QBs for like almost my entire life.

Brady is the GOAT tho.

why would a pats fan have a packers avatar?

extendedsolo
Oct 14, 2005

Yes, this is going to hurt.

sean10mm posted:

Rodgers is probably the most amazing QB to watch top to bottom. Too bad he's stuck with coaches who are often dumb on game day.

He takes a lot more sacks than Brady, even when his OL is good, but that's the flip-side of "extends plays forever to make Godlike improvised throws." So that's more of a difference in style than being absolutely better/worse at something.

Brady is just super consistent year in and year out and rarely makes big mistakes (that lovely Super Bowl interception we just saw notwithstanding.) He's rarely the absolute best in any given season, but he's always right up there, and he never loving goes away.

We are into Manning "but if he only had x or y then he could win" territory for rodgers. People won't be happy until he has the #1 defense and 5 #1 receivers and the #1 RB. As much poo poo as people give Mccarthy, the fact that they were able to not blow games against poo poo rear end teams late in the season is a testament to how much above average they are. Not great, but give Gus Bradley the packers and they are poo poo.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Nap Ghost
Give the Packers to Brady and he'll get them all together for a SB. Brady's the better leader I'm going to say based on nothing but comments on Rodgers whining and throwing his teammates under the bus. At least Brady has Gisele for that, Munn doesn't do that for Aaron except supposedly posting a pic of her blowing him.. Brady wins again. Gisele is richer too. Brady wins again.

Gatts fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Feb 8, 2017

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Gatts posted:

Give the Packers to Brady and he'll get them all together for a SB. Brady's the better leader I'm going to say based on nothing but comments on Rodgers whining and throwing his teammates under the bus. At least Brady has Gisele for that, Munn doesn't do that for Aaron except supposedly posting a pic of her blowing him.. Brady wins again. Gisele is richer too. Brady wins again.

Also Tom and Giselle legitimately have sex... Olivia Munn is just a beard, sad!

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Tom is going to get bored of winning at everything so he'll let Edelman gently caress Giselle while he watches.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

qkkl posted:

Tom is going to get bored of winning at everything so he'll let Edelman gently caress Giselle while he watches.

Edelman is busy loving all of Giselle's model friends, like Ella Rose (with whom Edelman has a baby) and Adriana Lima (his current girlfriend).

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Bump

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

hot drat

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005