Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
Okay, I wasn't there the same time as Gorsuch, but there's no loving way he was actually in the Harvard Defenders without anyone remembering him.

It's a pretty tight-knit organization, and everyone pretty much knew everyone else. People were assigned multiple cases a semester and there were at least two people assigned to each case. Many of these cases take a significant amount of prep work, including multiple visits to the court and witness interviews. SOMEONE would have remembered working with him on a case, and he should have NO TROUBLE giving a few examples of cases he worked on.

Gorsuch is lying through his teeth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
F A K E N E W S

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
sessions did the same thing

nothing matters

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
is that the team that loses to the globetrotters

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Donkwich posted:

lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i mean i dont mention that i dropped out of college on my resume but then again im not applying for a gig for the rest of my life.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Donkwich posted:

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

email the nytimes, they'll legit be interested

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Donkwich posted:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Donkwich posted:

hey they're due

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
What the gay gently caress is a Harvard defender?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

im permabanned poster harvarddefender58

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

The Brown Menace posted:

im permabanned poster harvarddefender58
EVERY MORNING I OPEN PALM SLAM A COURT CASE INTO THE MICRO-FICHE READER ITS BROWN VS BOARD OF EDUCATION AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i walked past the Harvard Anime Club playing Palabor and other 80s anime because ofc Harvard would be intellectually advanced enough to be exposed to anime in the 80s and and i can say for SURE

with 100% that dork Gorsuck was actually there every single day

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Patlabor 2 was a legit good movie

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

Donkwich posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

i walked past the Harvard Anime Club playing Palabor and other 80s anime because ofc Harvard would be intellectually advanced enough to be exposed to anime in the 80s and and i can say for SURE

with 100% that dork Gorsuck was actually there every single day

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i heard trump wasn't gonna pick someone who went to Harvard or Yale for law school. way to pick an elitist, buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

get that OUT of my face posted:

i heard trump wasn't gonna pick someone who went to Harvard or Yale for law school. way to pick an elitist, buddy

he drained the swamp, right into his cabinet, but we know this tho

• Locked thread