Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

I used to just be a cashier, but then I built a new fryer out of cardboard and PVC. I put in a little LED that hooks up to a timer so you can actually set the fries and it'll blink red when they're done, so they made me the assistant manager. The old assistant manager left to do some tabletop Steak Shack game anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Brian's been goofing off lately, we're probably going to have to hold a duel out behind the store (a building on the country fairgrounds that's not used most of the year). Can't let customers (Brian's sister and her friends especially Casey!!!!!) see us, they might file a complaint with regional.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ugh, I've been on the burger line* for YEARS** now, can't I do something else? Brian's being a real dick about going through the CBLs***.

*Really a broken conveyor belt from behind the Ralph's we dragged in.

**Two weeks, but not Sundays, because my dad makes me go to church and then Applebee's with Nana Marie. UGH.

***Doing his homework so I can be the king of fryland.

Macnult

"No, sir, we're not making it up; the ice cream machine is actually broken. Pardon? Oh, we're not making that up either; one of the employees did, in fact, misfire a frost spell."

Historical Wizards

Tonight we camp next to the dog park, and at dawn we strike against the kobolds that have blockaded Culvers

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

vanisher

Hello! My names Matthew, I'm a sheltered youth of fifteen years who has a talent with engineering, even at this young age, and has a crush on his female boss Margaret. How may I take your order?

A number three with a large coke. Excellent choice. *rolls d20 several times, filling in a piece of paper*

*pulls out a foam cutout of a mcdonalds paper bag*

Lets see... Your meal rolled 10 for freshness, 7 for presentation, you passed the E. coli check... But failed the sneeze check! *does a mock sneeze onto the foam paper bag*

Enjoy your meal! (ooc... I'm going to need that bag back)

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i was gonna go fight the mighty wizard in his lair with josh but hes too mcchicken

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
When you describe it on PC it's just called role playing

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

lmbo calrissian posted:

When you describe it on PC it's just called role playing

If you describe it in a bakery is it roll playing?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Splatmaster posted:

If you describe it in a bakery is it roll playing?

When you describe it in a skating rink it is roll bouncing.

Rushi

by Smythe
its cool we only play once a week because my character is a manager and gets paid salary :shrug:

sorry for the ooc

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
My manager Rushi told me I was a lazy jackass who would never amount to anything.

Saving throw against bad bosses is a 14 or higher on this d20...gently caress, that's a 4. Dammit.

OK Rushi, I'll just cut classes at the community college this afternoon and see what quest the Fast Food Master has in store for us.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
bacon taco i love yr sig i hope yre recoreding the 5% XP bonus it grants

Rushi

by Smythe
*catches other players smoking weed and wants to join but I've been killing my roleplay as manager and I don't know if I should...*

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe

Bacon Taco posted:

My manager Rushi told me I was a lazy jackass who would never amount to anything.

Saving throw against bad bosses is a 14 or higher on this d20...gently caress, that's a 4. Dammit.

OK Rushi, I'll just cut classes at the community college this afternoon and see what quest the Fast Food Master has in store for us.

listen i started out rolling my deep fryer checks like everyone else and look where I am now *casually brushes thumb across custom cardboard tag that says "MANAGER" in sharpie*

----------------

Twenty Four

*Opens a real McDonald's and invites you all to come "LARP" at my super authentic location* I won't even charge you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

longname jones

You Blockhead!
hey listen guys my mom is making me take my little brother. it's so unfair I know. just like be cool and go along with it we can just make a non-canon work week

no jeffry you can't be the CEO, that's not how we have the role play set - no you can't fire anyone, you get lawsuits - jeffry! there are rules! d a m n it jeffry - NO MOM I DIDNT SWEAR

• Locked thread