Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tik Tok Tommy
come closer child and I will tell you the method or madness of your boner's death. Give me the date of the death, and the spooge location, and I will reveal all...

... wit me voodoo, mon...

Mad's last lady boner died quietly because a dat repressed libido jah. It came all de sudden when de bus to work went over a pothole, but it was cold outside, and alas, she was not wearing de courderoys, mon. So, so, sad. Mon.

:vuvu:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

RIP

Tik Tok Tommy
Has your sauce been Jah, Mr. Willmon?

Edit: cannot type

google THIS

Why, it's old Jizzywig!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
And Dick Wilkins, to be sure! He was very much attached to me, was Dick! Poor Dick!

google THIS

Bacon Taco posted:

And Dick Wilkins, to be sure! He was very much attached to me, was Dick! Poor Dick!

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
4/20/1969

On Daytona Beach under the moonlight

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I personally murder each of my boners.

DICTATOR OF FUNK

aaaaaw yeeeeeah
i have bonner right now~!

Tik Tok Tommy

Ride The Gravitron posted:

4/20/1969

On Daytona Beach under the moonlight

Ah, yes. I see it now. Oh dat poor boner chile! It was an innocent, young boner you done strangled.

Twas the night of de very first Black Monster Truck and Bike week... Jah. I see it now. (4th wall break: Before it moved to VA or wherever the gently caress it is now. Idk what do YOU think of when you think of Daytona?) Dey was marchin' and celebratin' for FREEDOM, mon.

Yes...a name is coming to me... does the name 'fair-haired maiden of the west" mean anything to you, mon? A dat poor, sweet boner! She tell me... you like de pubes too much, mon. Ah, yes. We all did back then. It was a full bush that made us feel free... (Smoke de ganja! Hallelujah!!) It was all the afros and jungle dancin' dat BIRTHED THAT BONER!!!!

Dat sweet lily white boner, she done poked her little head out-a dem Wilt Chamberlins you was wearin'. Ah, jah. De shorts were too short. People normally woulda ran at the sight of dat boner, but she was a shy boner. A polite boner. All it took was de friction from a climb up de sand, de beautiful sea breeze, and de sight of what today you are still not sure was a healthy Mons-of-color. Ah, ye did not know what delights de tropics had in store hee Hee HEE!! Ah, dat boner died a quiet death. De best death a boner could ask for, if only she had wanted to live for 10 more minutes. So so sad, mon. You been jerkin' it since 1920, mon? Why de boner chile have to die so soon?? I lament for this boner with all my heart...

She just has one message for you. "The treasure is buried in the garden!!"

No. Wrong boner. She say: "Please visit your local tourism bureau for reasonably priced flights to Liberia!!!" (She don't know it be Libya, now. Give her a break, please, mon.)

Tik Tok Tommy

root beer posted:

i have bonner right now~!

That's an easy one!!! That tired old boner that hasn't gone away in 4 years is now addicted to my fake Jamaican accent.

BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET SATISFACTION.

Tik Tok Tommy

Jedrick posted:

I personally murder each of my boners.

So many boners dat didn't have to die. Be kind to a boner, mon. Let someone else have a turn with it.

Commie NedFlanders

grapefruit technique

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Tik Tok Tommy

Commie NedFlanders posted:

grapefruit technique

Don't use a juicer, mon. Dat ain't healthy.

Ahh, I see it more clearly now. You and your misguided lover be watching too many youtoobs mon. (Lol youBOOBS!!!!) All is well now. The horror of that night is over. Your spine will eventually return back to it's normal shape, mon. But your boner cries for revenge.

I close my eyes and see de last ting dat boner saw, mon. Twas a horrible sight!!! Little Man's like "Why is there fruit here. Okay, don't panic. Oh my god, this guy's actually going to suck his own dick!! Why is he using his teeth? Please stop!!!!"

And dat boner, mon. It tried. It tried to abort back to from whence it came. But then Little Man was like "this can't be worse to looking at .cx's all night. My boner-owner would never hurt me." A voodoo curse for you! Dem boners be TRUSTIN' you, mon!!!! Sick gently caress, ye be!!(hisssss goes the sound of my voodoo chickenskull rattle, which also serves as an attachment to my hitachi). But dat boner never knew what it was in for. A torture chamber of citrus running down the urethra mon, FUSED TO YA OWN MOUTH. (Ganja protect me!!!)You need to stop filing your teeth into tiny little baby fangs, mon. Nobody thinks you look like Travis Fimmel, so just stop it. And please stop confusing celtic symbols for Viking runes... Just because that ugly steel jewelry is cheap doesn't mean you need to load up on it at 5Below.

Ye put dat boner on de RACK, and tortured dat boner til he done screamed a false confession mon. An angry boner...so many angry boners... Ye wrestled dat serpent BIBLICALLY til he be spittin' real venom, mon.

A poisonous boner...

I hear words... words from dat boner and all his angry boner brethren. Dey tell me "He be tryin' to make de ANTICHRIST BONER, Jah! Warn de boners! Snip de Vase Deferenses!!! Tell him that he really didn't get away with anything, the DMV doesn't CARE if you have 666 on your license plate so all those 'G's just look stupid!!!"

A mighty cry as that boner died - mouth and urethra fused as one, Mudvayne and ICP playin' in de background. "I summon the beeeaaaast!!!!!"

Fear not, BYOB. Oh, no, NedFlanders YE SHALL NOT! PASS! I prepare to strive against these boners this very night. Now I will cleanse my own ladyboner with sage, De Herb, and (duh) chicken blood.

Edit: I don't read Cosmo. I just got a new flip phone in December.

Tik Tok Tommy fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Feb 10, 2017

Commie NedFlanders

mademoiselle posted:

I read your poem. You like Eminem too much. Don't use that cadence of speech. It's too fast. Just chil. Don't cry please Sensitive Sarah.

i referenced slim shady but i don't source his work much, it's more kool AD of course i should lurk much

more often, my sarah is so sensitive ,she's sleeping, i should be, i have work to do soon peeps need me

i'm gonna go more crazy in the soon to be now hellscape we call Trumps America

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Tik Tok Tommy

i referenced slim shady but i don't source his work much, it's more kool AD of course i should lurk much

more often, my sarah is so sensitive ,she's sleeping, i should be, i have work to do soon peeps need me

i'm gonna go more crazy in the soon to be now hellscape we call Trumps America

Fear not, my Commie brother! There are no Trump boners to keep thee awake. Smoke de ganja, and sleep wit peace.

Commie NedFlanders

mademoiselle posted:

Fear not, my Commie brother! There are no Trump boners to keep thee awake. Smoke de ganja, and sleep wit peace.

alas da ganja eludes me, for my sources shrewd be,
at the moment, but perhaps that's for my benefit
for it seems my SSRIS are making me celibate
and i'm pent up like mike pence up in this tent
no three ring circus no circum stance no cision
my foresight is overtaking my skin for position
for the top organ for excreting waste with precision

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Tik Tok Tommy

alas da ganja eludes me, for my sources shrewd be,
at the moment, but perhaps that's for my benefit
for it seems my SSRIS are making me celibate
and i'm pent up like mike pence up in this tent
no three ring circus no circum stance no cision
my foresight is overtaking my skin for position
for the top organ for excreting waste with precision

Do something fun today, man. Seriously, I took my last 20 bucks, changed it to 1's and threw it around a supermarket.

I shouldn't need that poo poo to eat you guys are so silly who came up with this!!! Yes, I will take that cereal I need. I paid for it!!! (???)

edit: life is soooo much better when you watch your media-diet. I rode a horsie yesterday!!

Commie NedFlanders

mademoiselle posted:

Do something fun today, man. Seriously, I took my last 20 bucks, changed it to 1's and threw it around a supermarket.

I shouldn't need that poo poo to eat you guys are so silly who came up with this!!! Yes, I will take that cereal I need. I paid for it!!! (???)

edit: life is soooo much better when you watch your media-diet. I rode a horsie yesterday!!

i've gotta work 34 hours in the next 48 hours hours and i haven't slept in like 18 so sorry bruh but i'n working wth less than acceptable

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Tik Tok Tommy

i've gotta work 34 hours in the next 48 hours hours and i haven't slept in like 18 so sorry bruh but i'n working wth less than acceptable

Lol it's my thread so I get to make fun of you for posting instead of throwing your money away.

But legit, good work man, it's good to know there's more than one of us that really WANTS change. I am so proud of both of us for reaching for betterment. Thanks!

Robot Made of Meat

google THIS posted:

Why, it's old Jizzywig!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Android Blues

i...can't believe the byob reggae lady is back...

Tik Tok Tommy

Hey... is my YOB... rotationing???

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

mademoiselle posted:

Hey... is my YOB... rotationing???

think of it like one of those bouncy balls people sit on in the office, or the treadmills people use instead of sitting, it's part of the byob health initiative

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom

mademoiselle posted:

Ahh, I see it more clearly now. You and your misguided lover be watching too many youtoobs mon. (Lol youBOOBS!!!!) All is well now. The horror of that night is over. Your spine will eventually return back to it's normal shape, mon. But your boner cries for revenge.

I close my eyes and see de last ting dat boner saw, mon. Twas a horrible sight!!! Little Man's like "Why is there fruit here. Okay, don't panic. Oh my god, this guy's actually going to suck his own dick!! Why is he using his teeth? Please stop!!!!"

And dat boner, mon. It tried. It tried to abort back to from whence it came. But then Little Man was like "this can't be worse to looking at .cx's all night. My boner-owner would never hurt me." A voodoo curse for you! Dem boners be TRUSTIN' you, mon!!!! Sick gently caress, ye be!!(hisssss goes the sound of my voodoo chickenskull rattle, which also serves as an attachment to my hitachi). But dat boner never knew what it was in for. A torture chamber of citrus running down the urethra mon, FUSED TO YA OWN MOUTH. (Ganja protect me!!!)You need to stop filing your teeth into tiny little baby fangs, mon. Nobody thinks you look like Travis Fimmel, so just stop it. And please stop confusing celtic symbols for Viking runes... Just because that ugly steel jewelry is cheap doesn't mean you need to load up on it at 5Below.

Ye put dat boner on de RACK, and tortured dat boner til he done screamed a false confession mon. An angry boner...so many angry boners... Ye wrestled dat serpent BIBLICALLY til he be spittin' real venom, mon.

A poisonous boner...

I hear words... words from dat boner and all his angry boner brethren. Dey tell me "He be tryin' to make de ANTICHRIST BONER, Jah! Warn de boners! Snip de Vase Deferenses!!! Tell him that he really didn't get away with anything, the DMV doesn't CARE if you have 666 on your license plate so all those 'G's just look stupid!!!"

A mighty cry as that boner died - mouth and urethra fused as one, Mudvayne and ICP playin' in de background. "I summon the beeeaaaast!!!!!"

Fear not, BYOB. Oh, no, NedFlanders YE SHALL NOT! PASS! I prepare to strive against these boners this very night. Now I will cleanse my own ladyboner with sage, De Herb, and (duh) chicken blood.

Edit: I don't read Cosmo. I just got a new flip phone in December.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread