Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

GRIM DAWN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

Agent355 posted:

GRIM DAWN

Never heard of it.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
I like GRIM DAWN but the artstyle is godawful compared to Titan Quest. :colbert:

Blackmage Yapo
Mar 27, 2008

Odin You Sad I Have
All The SPP
Sorry all, I've been hella busy and I'm not sure when or if that's going to clear up. We want to keep working on it but I don't know if I'm going to have time to keep making videos for the next few months. Gonna see what we can do, but this may end up dying with a whimper instead of a bang. Real life is a bitch.

ratchild joins us as we continue to tear through the second difficulty

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
Assmagus, LPer ass-traordinaire
You completely ignored the Manticore after we talked so much about it...

I feel so disappointed.

ratchild13
Apr 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Hey that's not too bad! Thanks for having me as a guest guys, was neat to do. Sounds like i hiss when i breath? weird, sorry bout that.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I think Earth has more particle effect spam than any other tree thus far.

Blackmage Yapo
Mar 27, 2008

Odin You Sad I Have
All The SPP

ssmagus posted:

You completely ignored the Manticore after we talked so much about it...

I feel so disappointed.

I blame Agent. He's got the guide dogs after all!

Blackmage Yapo
Mar 27, 2008

Odin You Sad I Have
All The SPP
So apparently I had one last video kicking around on my hard drive!

ratchild continues to kind of join us? Partially? Anyway we make it work as we move along to Act 3.

Sorry guys, but I got engaged a couple weeks ago and it has been absolutely murdering my video game time. I've been able to sit down at my computer for about an hour in time since, and most of that is spent trying to e-mail people for price quotes and poo poo. I'm afraid there's not gonna be any real ending for the thread.

ratchild13
Apr 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Sorry about the difficulty re: the game and skype call, my internet connection had dropped and I don't use skype generally, thanks for bearing with me. Grats on getting engaged though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Blackmage Yapo posted:

So apparently I had one last video kicking around on my hard drive!

ratchild continues to kind of join us? Partially? Anyway we make it work as we move along to Act 3.

Sorry guys, but I got engaged a couple weeks ago and it has been absolutely murdering my video game time. I've been able to sit down at my computer for about an hour in time since, and most of that is spent trying to e-mail people for price quotes and poo poo. I'm afraid there's not gonna be any real ending for the thread.

:sever:

• Locked thread