Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

TheSpamalope posted:

Aug 13th here buddy :respek:

uh i dont see an invite from you either

i'm sure it just got lost in the mail i'll talk to my mailman about it tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
How are so many goons married everyone here is a basmement dweller with a pc and nothing will change that to me

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
These are the gooniest shitposters too, news for you boys getting a body pillow from amazon prime doesn't count as getting married.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i'm married to the mob

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i just grilled a steak and I meant to do it medium rare but it came out rare as hell but I kind of liked it so maybe that'll be my new reg

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Psycho Society posted:

These are the gooniest shitposters too, news for you boys getting a body pillow from amazon prime doesn't count as getting married.

this must be like highschool all over for you again BITCH

''why does she like that guy if she just gave me a chance I'd treat her like the princess she is"

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

A misanthrope posted:

uh i dont see an invite from you either

i'm sure it just got lost in the mail i'll talk to my mailman about it tomorrow

You can come get drunk if you want bro I'm gonna hook up the turbografx 16 too

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

TheSpamalope posted:

this must be like highschool all over for you again BITCH

''why does she like that guy if she just gave me a chance I'd treat her like the princess she is"

princess huh? you should cancel your order then I have something for you

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

TheSpamalope posted:

You can come get drunk if you want bro I'm gonna hook up the turbografx 16 too

thats ok i actually have crippling social anxiety from the fact i am a cave troll and i dont go outside. i just like to feel wanted.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I am in Brunswick, GA. Earlier I played golf at Laurel Island Links.

FYI, Laurel Island isn't a loving Island I got jipped hard.

Just now I got drunk and walked over to Shanes Rib Shack. I get 50 dollars per day for food when I travel for business so I told the girls there that I could eat their bitch rear end full rack of ribs and they didn't believe me but I did and now I'm pooping so hard and my back hurts from playing golf.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Do you eat the bones

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
I'm drinkin beer playing lego lord of the rings with my gf and also I'm eating popcorn everything rules

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm making GBS threads my brains out right now. That stuff they give you before a colonoscopy is disgusting and it works very, very well.

But hey! I ain't drinkin'!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Now I am at the Washington State / Colorado game. Colorado is kicking the poo poo out of the hapless Cougs.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'm making GBS threads my brains out right now. That stuff they give you before a colonoscopy is disgusting and it works very, very well.

Did you get the unflavored stuff, that's the best imo. It is still a bit gross tho

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Psycho Society posted:

what the fiancee doesnt know is that im already married.

Im married to the game.

I know that game is crazy
it's more crazy then its ever been
but im married to that crazy bitch
call me Kevin Federline

(the "game" is the far cry series :cry:)

(jfc I bet the young goons like symbolic dont even get that Federline reference anymore, I am getting old and going to die. We are all going to die. Life is meaningless and death is certain :sigh::sigh::sigh:)

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Pennywise the Frown posted:

A guy I knew in college took a bag full of enema water in his butthole at a party and poo poo in their neighbors front yard one time. It was pretty funny because of how violent it was.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Psycho Society posted:

Did you get the unflavored stuff, that's the best imo. It is still a bit gross tho

Yeah but they told me I can dump some Crystal Light powder in there.

I just tasted like saltwater with a bit of a chemical lemon taste.

I had to drink 4 liters of that stuff.

I heard that this part is the worst part of the procedure. I have a terrifying fear of getting put under now though so I'm dreading tomorrow. I'm not too concerned about the tube they are gonna shove in me bum though. The doctor (probably a resident) was like "Yeah it's got a camera and these lasers and grabbers and poo poo on it! It's like straight out of the Matrix!"

I like that doctor and am looking forward to Mr. Anderson throwing some sentinels in my rear end.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Dave_Indeed posted:

A guy I knew in college took a bag full of enema water in his butthole at a party and poo poo in their neighbors front yard one time. It was pretty funny because of how violent it was.

one time in college I was a a party at my best friends house and I upper deckered his toilet lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Dave_Indeed posted:

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

one time in college I was a a party at my best friends house and I upper deckered his toilet lol

I was the toilet :)

:)

:) :)

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

OctoberBlues posted:

Now I am at the Washington State / Colorado game. Colorado is kicking the poo poo out of the hapless Cougs.

lol what else did you expect

(go cougs)

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I'm making GBS threads and posting right now

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

let it mellow posted:

I'm making GBS threads and posting right now

me but all the time

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

just farted and it scared the cat so bad that he farted

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Thirsty Girl posted:

lol what else did you expect

(go cougs)

I got the ticket for $3 and it was just loving barely worth that...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
I don't even know how to answer this kind of question. I'm almost always drinkin while postin so it's like yeah I'm drinkin and doing X or drinkin and doing Y who cares why even ask me

• Locked thread