Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
no idea what font's used by the rest of the forums but i think this looks ok.

the actual blockbuster font costs money so I'm not getting it for a joke that'll probably look bad at a small resolution

what do you think about this and do you have any other ideas? this would be a good thread for thread tag suggestions or submissions too if the mods'll take them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
I like it!

I've been very busy lately but I do plan on having an icon submission/voting contest very soon.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

owl milk posted:

no idea what font's used by the rest of the forums but i think this looks ok.

the actual blockbuster font costs money so I'm not getting it for a joke that'll probably look bad at a small resolution

what do you think about this and do you have any other ideas? this would be a good thread for thread tag suggestions or submissions too if the mods'll take them.

also im sure one day someone will come up with a better forum name

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I still like 'The Kino Clubhouse'...

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
'The Trouble with Larry'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007